Stuck with the Jerk!

Stuck with the Jerk!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chorong's POV  

"This can't be happening! How can he deceive me? After all these years of dating! ", I mumbled to myself in between sobs as I cried my heart out in the washroom.

 

"I never thought you'd betray me Mark Tuan... I've always trusted you... Despite you acting weirdly at times", I continued as I lightly slammed my fists onto the cubicle's door which I was in. If you wonder why I'm crying my heart out in here? And of all places, the stinky washroom...

 

It's s simply because I found out that my boyfriend has been cheating on me. What hurts the most is that I've been dating him since I was a 12th grader, went to college and completed my course, got a job and is working for almost one year... All that time, I've been living in the sweet lie of "I love you", and "You are the only one for me"...

 

Right now is when I discovered that I was never the "Only one". Damn I had to waste all this time dating someone who's not even worth it! Oh, and did I forget to mention that he actually was my first boyfriend? 

 

"Arghh, this is so damn suffocating! This pain is literally choking me! ", I complained as I ed the first three buttons of my shirt. I needed air... I felt like I couldn't breath, just the thought of what I saw earlier made my heart shutter into tiny pieces... 

 

It all felt unbelievable... 

 

"Knock knock knock", Someone was knocking on the cubicle's door. 

 

" There are lots of cubicles in here! Can't you just relieve yourself in one of them instead of disturbing me! ", I yelled at the poor being who was knocking where I was in. I was upset, can't blame me.

 

My face was still in a mess, tears streaked across my cheeks, eyeliner smudged around my eyes... I didn't want to be seen in that state hence I wasn't planning on leaving the cubicle any sooner

 

" Can you get the out of there?", replied whoever just knocked a while ago. 

 

Wait... 

 

Did this "Poor being" just use the F word? 

 

And... isn't that a male's voice?!! 

 

Without wasting more time, I furiously pushed the door open only to find a handsome guy neatly dressed in a black suit, standing Infront of me. Anyone who would have seen him would have thought he is a gental man with perfect manners... But the fact that he just used the F word, And is proudly standing inside the "Women's washroom" like as if it's something normal, proves this whole "Gental man" theory wrong. 

 

" Ahhh, so you are among those erts who sneak into the women's washrooms just to get a better view of their insides, hmm? ", I glared at him. 

 

"First of all, I'm Suho, the owner of this hotel... So I can go where ever I want. Secondly, I didn't know that the women's washrooms have urinals...", he pointed at the urinals which were present at the end of the washroom. 

 

I was left speechless after looking at them... Damn! I AM at the wrong place!

 

" Or ladies got under their skirts nowadays hence use urinals to relieve themselves? ", he added while smirking. 

 

"Didn't your mama teach you how to talk? ", I said through gritted teeth as I made my way closer to him, ready to punch that handsome face of his. His reaction to my moves made me stop on my tracks. 

 

He was staring at me, not at my face though... 

 

But somewhere lower... 

 

Not my lips either... 

 

Somewhere lower than that... 

 

" Are you trying to seduce me? ", his question made me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

 

" What do you mean? ", I asked,  still not getting his question. Not to mention, his gaze was still fixed at that same spot it was earlier, making me feel uncomfortable.

 

"Nice bra you got in there, black is my favorite colour by the way", he smirked while raising his eyebrow at me

 

 

That's when I realised that my shirt's top three buttons were open. 

 

"Damn you! ", I muttered while making my way out of the washroom as I buttoned up my shirt. 

 

"What a marvelous day!", I grumbled while in the "Women's washroom", Infront of the mirror trying to fix my ghostly face. First, I cought my boyfriend cheating on me... Later on, I met a jerk who made my blood boil in anger...

 

what's coming next?, I wondered. 

 

"Sleeping on bed", I replied to my own thoughts as I added final touches of make up on my face. It somehow looked as fresh as it was before I cried buckets of tears. 

 

I made my way out and headed towards the elevator. Once I could spot it at a distance, I saw someone getting in and soon, it's doors were closing. 

  

"No way am I gonna miss that! I can't stay here for even a minute longer! Leave alone waiting for that damn elevator to come back up! ", I muttered under my breath as I ran towards the lift. 

 

 A very narrow gap was left in between the lift's doors once I reached close. I made my decision, I wasn't going to lose it hence bravely put my hand in between the doors which automatically flew open. 

 

"Mianhae", I apologized to whoever was inside while gluing my gaze to the floor. After pressing the "Ground floor" button, the elevator's doors closed and soon felt my weight being lifted. 

 

 I looked at the numbers which were glowing on top of the elevator's door...

 

                 ****5...6...7...8...****

  

they went on since it was heading to the 15th floor to drop this guy off before its my turn. 

 

 " You literally followed me here", chuckled the person who was in there with me.

 

 Isn't this that idiot's voice...?

 

 " SUHOO! ", I gasped after turning to witness the horrible situation I was in. Why meet this jerk again? 

 

 "Wow! You still remember my name? Am I so hot that you couldn't afford to lose a ride with me in this lift? I bet a ride ON me will be more fun", he stared down flirtatiously at me. 

 

 My jaws dropped all the way to the floor as I stood dumbfounded at my spot. 

 

 "How about you quit going to the ground floor and follow me to my private room? ", he asked with a devilish smirk on his face. 

 

 "Are you trying my patience? You want me to slap you hard, don't you? ", I deadpanned. 

 

 "Just admit that your hands are craving to touch this handsome face of mine hence is using this whole 'slapping' thing as an excuse", he chuckled.

 

 "Dont worry, here's my face... You can touch it as much as you like, I don't mind", he added while leaning closer. I couldn't help but take a step backwards. I balled my fists in anger, digging my nails into my palms since I really wanted to punch that face of his

  

But after what he said... I couldn't do anything hence decided to keep quiet until he leaves. It won't take forever after all... I just need to be patient. 

  

            *****13...14............*****

 

Damn... Why is it taking long to reach the 15th floor!, I thought as I imapatiently eyed the glowing numbers on top. They were off at that moment... 

 

 This sounds wierd... 

 

 Soon, I felt the lift stop before feeling it moving downwards. 

 

          ****....14....13...12...11..****

 

 " What the Is this! ", exclaimed Suho as he looked at the numbers which were now glowing in decending order. 

 

 " The elevator too is pissed off with your dirty mouth. I guess it's taking me to the ground floor first, signaling to you that I'm not willing to follow you to your private room", I chuckled. 

 

Suho was pissed, he soon walked forward and started pressing the "15th floor" button repeatedly. 

  

"What the hell are you doing? ", I grabbed his wrist to stop him. The elevator was already behaving wierdly... Won't he make matters worse. 

 

 " Did you just... Touch me? ", he smirked while looking at my hand which was still holding his wrist. 

  

           ****....9....8....7........****

 

 Before I could even reply, the elevator stopped moving and the lights switched off. Both of us were frozen in our spots. Suho then pressed the "Emergency" button which was supposed to alert the security that we are trapped. 

 

 " Don't worry... They'll get us soon", he sighed. 

 

 "What if non is notified about our presence inside this lift? Are you even sure that this will work cause everything inside here is off... What if nothing happens? ", I questioned him. 

  

" Can't you be positive? "

 

 " Be positive by denying the truth displayed right before my eyes? "

 

 Silence filled the air for what felt like 15 whole minutes.

 

 "It's all your fault! ", I broke the silence. 

 

 "What the did I do?? "

 

 " It's you who spoilt it! You kept pressing the button non-stop and now it stopped! "

 

 " So when it was moving downwards it was OK huh? What if it's your fault?!"

 

 "I did nothing wrong! "

 

 " So you think placing your hand in between the ing doors is something normal, right?! "

 

 " Don't twist things in here! You said it yourself that YOU are the owner of this hotel! How comes you never knew that this damn elevator of your hotel has technical issues?! It's your careless nature that drove us into this! "

 

 " Don't you ing dare insult my efforts! This elevator was perfectly fine before your stepped in"

 

 " SHUUUT UPPP", I yelled at him and finally, he didn't reply. 

 

 "Some things will never change... ", he said to no one in particular.

 

 "Excuse me? "

 

 "It's nothing", he replied coldly without facing me, plopping himself onto the floor while leaning against the lift's wall. I was tired of standing hence did the same, ensuring that I kept distance between us. 

 

 Why can't elevators be made bigger? 

 

 After a whole hour spent in silence, Suho turned to face me before breaking the awkward atmosphere. 

 

 "Why were you crying? ", he asked. 

 

 "Mind your own bussiness"

 

 " Listen young lady, we have been stuck in here for a whole hour, I'm bored so how about we just tell eachother our life's tragic stories just to buy time? "

 

 "Are you ok in the head? And why would I tell you my personal story?... Plus do you even know the meaning of the word 'tragic'? " I glared at him. 

 

 " Don't judge a book by its cover"

 

 " Whatever! Please... It'll be better if we both keep our mouths shut cause it's clear that none of us stands the other's voice", I replied coldly. Suho gave up and decided to spend the remaining time in silence. 

 

 30 minutes passed and we were still stuck in there. No one bothered to come for our rescue... The lift was still off. Such an atmosphere wasn't safe for my own good since I soon drifted into the events that happened earlier...

  

And all those past happy moments, with nothing but pictures of a smiling me next to a grinning Mark flashed before my eyes. Without realising it, tears starting flowing done my cheeks as I felt the urge to talk this pain out which burnt the insides of my chest.

 

 " Today, as I was heading back home, I got a call from an unknown number.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter