Chapter 7- Moonlight

Love Potion

 

“ So, this part, you can used this tone…” Taehyung said and pointed at the card.“ Ok, that works too” Yerin smiled. Taehyung flashed smile back in return too. Yerin met Taehyung the next day for rehearsal on the show. They both got along well for meeting the first time formally. Yerin found her MC partner to be a funny and charming guy, and Taehyung found Yerin easily to get along with.

 

“ Yerin-ssi, you know I always see you smile so brightly it blinds me.” He said.

“ Really? Thank you I guess?” 

“ Oh! I almost forgot…” Taehyung went to his bag and pulled out a box of chocolate cookie. He handed it to her. “ Here you go, I didn’t know what to give you as a greeting gift. So, I made cookies..Hehe.” He scratched the back of his head shyly. Yerin laughed and received the gift.

“ Thank you, I’ll eat them well.” Yerin thanked him and continued their practice.


 

“ Sinb-ssi, focus, what has gotten into you? You missed three steps at this part and your arms aren’t positioned correctly.”

“ Sorry..” 

“ Go rest a bit, keep it up girls..” The dance instructor left them alone in the practice room and Sinb sat on the floor, letting sweat drip off her head, she covered her face with a wet towel, trying to wipe out the exhaustion she’s having right now, mentally and physically, she couldn’t keep up with the dance lessons.

Only the five girls are practicing without Yerin since she has a different schedule among the members.

 

“ Hey, you alright? Here, have some water.” Sowon said. “ This isn’t like you..” she continued worryingly.

“ I’m fine…I just need to rest a bit.” Sinb drank the whole bottle and whipped her sweat on her forehead with the back of her hand.

“….Is it about Yerin..” Sowon asked. Sinb looked up, and she nodded slowly.

“ Some what is. I feel like she knows about my feelings..” Sowon nodded slowly and sighed.

“ She’s been acting so weird lately, hugging me, sleeping in my bed and so on…”

“ Isn’t what she does that to the rest of us?” Sowon asked. Then Umji and Eunha and Yuju joined them.

 

“ Unnie, she’s only been doing it to Sinb, kissing her cheeks and stuff you know?” Umji said.

“ She didn’t even kiss my cheeks at all these days.” Eunha joined, earning a glare from Sowon. 

“ W-what?” Eunha asked nervously.

“ You want her to kiss you? under my watch?” Sowon stood up and dragged her away from the group. The Yumji couple only laughed lightly when Sinb smiled, then frowned with a light switch. Umji noticed and sat down next to her.

“ This isn’t about her being weird right?” Umji asked carefully, as Yuju passed her a bottle of water and sat down too. Sinb can only nod, she’s couldn’t hide it anymore.

“ Is this about her and Taehyung-ssi?” Umji still asked, even though this might hurt for Sinb, but she needed to see what was bothering her best friend. Sinb covered her eyes with her hands and leaded into her knees. 

 

She could only continue nodding for the rest of the conversation.

 


 

After practice, Sinb went back to her room and slept soundly. Umji walked out of their room after sending Sinb to sleep.

She went outside their dorm balcony and sat down on the wooden chair, facing the moonlight. She sighed and closed her eyes, resting her whole body sinking into the chair. She was worried about Sinb’s condition. It was always Sinb who supported her through her hardships. Now it’s time to return her favor. 

“ Why frown? You look better with a smile on you know?” A voice echoed into her ear, and then felt a blanket around her shoulders.

“ Yuna Unnie..” Being able to regonise the sound, she quickly stood up and held the blanket in her hands tightly. Yuju hugged her into a warm embrace and rubbed her back, hands on her waist.

“ You’re always so kind Yewon-ah. I know you’re worrying about Sinb.” Yuju said as she tightened the hug, closing all possible spaces between them. Umji could only smile into her words. Yuju looked down and saw her lover finally smiling.

“ You’re so cute..can I steal a kiss from you?” Yuju asked cutely.

“ Ah Unnie…You’re not supposed to say your going to steal something if you’re actually going too..You’re so weird.” Umji blushed in response. Yuju laughed at her comeback, as her hands cupping Umji’s face lightly, and she whispered onto her lips.

“ I’ll be with you no matter what.” Then pressed a soft kiss onto Umji’s. Umji closed her eyes and savored the kiss bit by bit, grabbing Yuju waist gently, letting the blanket fall on to the floor. Yuju can only exchange further kisses with her, making sure she is hers and hers only.

 

The moonight were showering them as they kissed.

 


Hi it's been awhile. I love sinrin. A little hint of Yumji too. Perfect .