When Minwoo Meets Tiffany...

My First Love... [Oneshot]
It was a warm, summer afternoon. The last day of summer vacation. I was just taking a walk at the park. I saw this girl. Who is she? She's beautiful... I started observing her. No, not in a stalker/erted way!!! I just couldn't take my eyes off her... Omo! It looks like she is going to walk past me! Well, I don't want to lose her... Minwoo make up your mind! She's walking closer! "H-hi..." WTF DID I JUST DO? Dang it! I panicked! "Annyeong~" She bowed and smiled brightly at me. Wow, she has a beautiful smile too... "So what's you're name?", I asked. "Tiffany imnida. Tiffany Kim. What about you?" "Ah~ I'm No Minwoo." "Oh. Annyeong Minwoo-ssi~!" "I've never seen you around the park. Did you move here?" "Neh, I moved here from America. Great meeting you, but I must go. Annyeong, Minwoo!" she turned. Well... I wonder if I'll see her again... -August, First day of school- Dang it! I can't focus! That Tiffany girl is in my mind! "Alright we have a new student. This is Tiffany Kim. You can go sit next to No Minwoo. Minwoo, raise your hand." OMO! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S HER! "Annyeong~So we meet again~?" "Minwoo-ssi! Annyeong! I guess we will see each other more often then. Hehehe~" We spent everyday together. I eventually became her best friend. Then it was time I should confess. -At Tiffany/Your house-  I went to her house because we had a project due for homeroom, and we were paired up. "Hey Tiffany..." "Yeah?" "Can I tell you something?" "Anything ^^." "Well, umm... I-I like you... A lot..." She turned to me with a surprised look. "Hm?" "I like you, Tiffany. Ever since I saw you... I-" "Aww, Minwoo. I like you too!" she cut me off. "Great! So, umm, will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course." she smiled. I leaned in and give her a soft peck on the cheeks.