Misunderstandings

Misunderstandings

 

“Don’t touch me!” screamed Yesung.

Yesung please, it’s not what it looked like, yelled Eunhyuk.

Oh really? So you weren’t on top of Donghae with your faces merely inches apart?

Yes, well, I, uh, just let me explain. Please, it’s not what you think. Eunhyuk was almost in tears.

Just leave me alone Eunhyuk I don’t want to talk to you right now. Yesung was exasperated and tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

Yesung please…

“Leave me alone!” Yesung yelled. I don’t want to talk to you right now I don’t want to hear your excuses. Both men were in tears at this point and Yesung made a dash for the door leaving a broken Eunhyuk behind.

 

~Two days later~

It’s been two days since that day and both Yesung and Eunhyuk haven’t spoken more than one word to each other. Eunhyuk is trying to find a way to make it up to Yesung and Yesung is trying not to beat the crap out of Donghae.

“What do I do Donghae?” asked a tear stricken Eunhyuk. He’s still mad at me and I can’t get him alone to try and explain things.

“Hmm” said Donghae. “We need to come up with something good or else I could lose him forever” said Eunhyuk. Yesung was passing Donghae’s and Sungmin’s shared room when he overheard their conversation due to the door not being fully closed. “Well look on the Brightside if you two break up we can start dating” said Donghae as he was trying to lighten the mood. “Yes and we’ll live happily ever after without a care in the world and I won’t have to worry about Yesung” said Eunhyuk equally trying to lighten the mode.

*Door slowly opens to reveal a tear stricken Yesung* “I knew it” he said. You don’t love me anymore, I should’ve seen through the lies and the touching. It was more than just fan service wasn’t it?

Yesung! “It’s not what it sounds like” said Eunhyuk trying to get over the shock of Yesung over hearing their conversation.

Really? Because it sounded like you two were gonna live happily together and that I wasn’t worthy enough to be a passing thought. I can’t believe that I fell for someone like you. You’re an insensitive BASTARD!! Yesung made another dash for the door but this time Eunhyuk was not gonna let him escape at least not without an explanation.

Yesung wait, let me explain, nothing is as you’re thinking it! “Leave me alone! Just go back to your precious Donghae, I’m sure he’s waiting for your return” yelled Yesung, tears falling mercilessly.  Yesung was running out of energy after running for about a mile and a half, but he kept going because he didn’t want Eunhyuk to catch up to him. He didn’t want to look at him, and feel all the emotions that were threatening to attack. He didn’t want to feel anything. All he wanted was to be far away from the man he love, the man he thought loved him. He ran and ran until he was at the park; there he hid not wanting Eunhyuk to find him.

“Yesung! Yesung, where are you?!” Eunhyuk was yelling trying to find Yesung and Yesung prayed that the darkness had hid him well. Yesung-ah, Yesung, please show yourself! I need to talk to you, I need to explain that what you heard and what you saw isn’t how things actually happened. Yesung please, please come out. Yesung I love you! I love you so much that it hurts; I love you more than anyone else on this earth. Please, I need you.

Eunhyuk was exhausted, his limbs were sore and his throat burned from yelling. His body temperature was falling and he slowly began losing consciousness. Yesung saw that he was about to faint a dashed over to him. “Eunhyuk-ah!” he cried. And the last thing that Eunhyuk saw before he completely passed out was Yesung wrapping his arms around him to catch his fall.

~The next day~

*Eunhyuk stirs until he finally wakes up*

You’re awake, oh thank goodness. Everyone, he’s awake. “Ryeowook was crying thinking that you were never gonna wake up” said Leeteuk. We were all worried about you, especially Yesung and Donghae. “Speaking of Yesung, where is he?”asked Leeteuk. “Mmm last I saw he was on the roof listening to music” said Kangin. “He’s what?!” yelled a frightened Eunhyuk. Chill he’s just on the roof. What’s your problem? “Is he by himself?” asked Eunhyuk. “Yeah, why?” asked a very confused Kangin. Eunhyuk rushed out of the bed he was lying on and headed straight for the roof. There he found Yesung pacing from side to side as if contemplating something. Eunhyuk then became afraid, he was afraid that Yesung was about to jump off. Yesung! Yesung! Don’t do it, don’t jump. Words fall upon deaf ears (mostly because he’s blasting music and can’t hear jack squat). “Yesung!” Eunhyuk cries out as he’s rushing to go save him. *Crash!* Yesung falls onto Eunhyuk in the exact position that he saw between Eunhyuk and Donghae. Both Yesung and Eunhyuk blush and Yesung quickly regains himself and gets up. “Sorry” mumbled Yesung as he took off his head phones and put it around his neck.


*Slap* Yesung holds him face in shock. “What the hell was that for?” Yesung yelled. “Are you crazy? Do you want to die?” Eunhyuk yelled eyes filled with tears. Yesung looked away, his eyes were filled with anger, sadness, regret, but there was something else…it was filled with need. “Look at me” said Eunhyuk. Yesung refused so Eunhyuk grabbed hold of his chin and forced him to look at the younger one. Now that we’re alone I want, no, need to explain everything starting from the fall that caused Donghae and I to end up in such a awkward position. “Don’t bother” said Yesung. While you were passed out Donghae explained everything to me.

“He did?” asked a confused Eunhyuk. “Yes, he did” replied Yesung. “Well if he explained everything why were you on the ledge? I thought you were about to jump. Do you know how scared I was at the thought of losing you?” tears began to well up in Eunhyuk’s eyes as he kept speaking. I love you Yesung, you are the most important person in my life. If I were to lose you…I don’t know what I’d do. I need you, please don’t leave me. Tears were falling down his face as Yesung embraced him. “Ssshhhh” he cooed. “Don’t worry, I won’t ever leave you” he whispered. I love you to Eunhyuk and I’m sorry for being such an to you for the past four days. I didn’t mean to, I was just afraid that I’d lost you completely and when I heard you talking to Donghae about living happily together I just lost myself. Tears began to trickle down Yesung’s face as he held on to Eunhyuk tighter.

Eunhyuk held onto Yesung as if he’d never get the chance to do so. “I didn’t mean what I said, I take them back, please forgive me.” Eunhyuk began to cry harder as Yesung unwound himself from Eunhyuk’s grasp. Eunhyuk thoughts became frantic as he felt Yesung pulling away. “Don’t leave me, don’t leave me, please don’t leave me.”Eunhyuk cried. And for a moment Yesung was quiet, but then he looked at Eunhyuk with a soft smile and kissed him. The kiss was soft at first, and then it became needy with passion. If they didn’t need air both of them would’ve kissed forever.  “I love you Yesung” said Eunhyuk. “I love you to, always and forever” replied Yesung. They kissed again, and again, and again, each time reminding each other of how much love they have for the other. “Never will I let you go” said Eunhyuk. I promise that no matter what I’ll always be by your side holding on to you forever. Yesung smiled at that and kissed his beloved Eunhyuk mentally promising himself that he’ll never let him go and that he won’t run away anymore.

~Fin~

 

 

*Authors Note* I apologise if the story is confusing I wrote this awhile ago and I had forgotten about it. Plus I'm new so please don't be too harsh in the comment box below. I appreciate comments from everyone.