[MINKYAEBIN]

[ONE-SHOT COLLECTION] Behind the curtains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Pristin's Dorm

"Hey~" Rena greeted Roa early morning. Roa just groggily replied her in which of course Rena doesn't understand. 

"Girls!! Manager will be here in 10 minutes!! Get everything ready!!" Leader Nayoung ordered and all of Pristin members scrambled to get whatever they needed. Well all except one sleepy Roa who is still lying on the couch. Roa had been sleeping late for days as she is trying to write some new songs with some random ideas she has every night.

 

Once Rena has done getting hers and Roa's things, she noticed how Roa is still sleeping peacefully although the girls are being noisy in the dorm as they are rushing here and there. Rena squatted next to Roa and observe how the latter would suddenly pout ever so cutely making Rena having the urge to leave a light peck on those lips. 

"Rorongie~~ wake up~~" Rena whispered closely at her ear. Roa grumbles. 

"Rorong-ah~~" Rena pulled her girlfriend up.

Roa roared and shaked her arms free. 

"Baby~~ we got to go." Rena pleaded. Roa sleepily shook her head. 

Rena sighed in defeat. 

Suddenly Rena had an idea. She smirked to herself knowing that the members had gone down to the lobby to wait for their manager. Rena put down hers and Roa's bag and slowly giving light kisses everywhere on Roa. 

From her collarbone to her cheek up to her nosebridge, forehead and lastly on her lips, she kisses her lips multiple times until she felt the latter responding back to her kissy call. 

Rena pulled back fter a moment of their intimacy, greeted by a smiling Roa. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter