A Start

The Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To Bobby, relationship does not work. It was known, even to his admittedly large circle of friendships, that dating Bobby was a challenge all on its own. It was one thing that was doomed to fail. 

 

Bobby was weird, they said. He was exciting and bubbly and restless and even that was hard for people to handle, but the problem lies on something else entirely.

 

Bobby loves adventures. He liked doing weird, thrill inducing things; things most people would be horrified to do. It was not exactly his fault, it was just given that he liked the feelings he got when the adrenaline rush through him. And he did not want to stop. 

 

He did not know to stop.

 

And Bobby expects his significant others to be like him.

 

So he tried dating daredevils (there weren't so much of them, but he tried), or at least ones that were intrigued by the excitement he showed. They were curious, and Bobby can't really blame them either. He looked high with the thrills. He was a junkie. And everyone that ended up with him was exasperated, in the end, because he wanted them to move at his pace. Play when he play. Stop when he stop.

 

And Bobby dated all kinds of people, with the expectation to find the one.

 

But 'the one' did not come for a long time.

 

Love was a dead end for him. It never came anywhere. 

 

It wasn't until he met Hanbin that everything changed. Bobby was pursuing his dream to rap in Korea, far from his home. It did not work, not really, but he wasn't giving up. He was tired, and so he took his time off everything that month. 

 

The first thing that he did was crossing off his amusement park rides list. There were tons of things he wanted to try in each amusement park. He started off with simple rides that feel like a walk in the park, to built up for the one that caught his eyes the most; the wooden rollercoaster. It said it was the fourth steepest rollercoaster. There was no way in hell he would miss such a thing.

 

He was about to try other rides when something—or someone—grabbed his attention. A man was sitting on one of the horses in a small carousel, giving zero care to how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter