ENAS

Pantheon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I

“Your highness, it seems that there's a fight that broke off on Level One again.” The guard hurriedly ran towards the supreme god’s side and nervously reported the not so good news.  Level One is basically Earth where all human beings live.

The Basement is equal to hell, Level two is the purgatory, when human dies, that’s where they get sorted out depending on how they lived their life on Earth.  The Gods live on level three, which is the highest level.

“Again!?” His voice echoed angrily into the whole entire structure of Olympus.  Now mind you Olympus is the house of Gods; the size is immeasurable how big this place is.  It’s filled with other Gods, servants, and guards. 

The guard scarily looked at him.  “Yes, your highness.  The humans are forming an army your highness against your leadership.” He looked down.

“How dare those peasants treat their God like !”

“I ought to destroy them all!” His voice still thundered all throughout the halls.

“Where is Top?”  he asked irritated. 

“I can go and teach them a lesson, Jiyong.” I interrupted him.

Everyone turned around and breathe a sigh of relief as soon as they saw me walk towards Jiyong.  

I am their savior, everyone that lives and serves under him. 

I walked behind him and gave him a back hug and nuzzled my head into his neck.

Just like a potion, this is a trick to calm the supreme god down.  I am his potion.

“Isn’t it too early to be using loud voice?” I pouted.  “You woke me up!” I pretended to be mad.

I looked at the guard who looks like he would piss himself any second now, just how he fears Jiyong.

“Oh, poor you.” I said as I walked towards the guard.  I was about to lift his chin up when Jiyong interrupted me and held my hand back.

“Don’t touch him!” He snarled.  “No one dares deserve your touch!”

I rolled my eyes and brushed his hand aside.

I placed my hand delicately on the guard’s chin and lifted his face up slowly, so he is looking at me.  I flashed him the sweetest of all smiles I could conjure across my face.  “Now, now.  Don’t be scared.  Go, I’ll take care of it from here.” I used the most tender voice and a look of relief drew across his face.

“A matter of fact--“I said addressing everyone in the room right now.  They all stopped what they were doing and yield to my direction. “You all can go, for now!” I said happily. 

I heard the Supreme God’s sigh from behind me and I smiled automatically.  Everyone hurriedly walked away from the Orion Hall, which is basically the meeting room.  Once the hall is empty, I walked towards the Supreme God once again, I wrapped my arms around him for a hug and rested my chin on his shoulder.  His hand went from underneath my arm and placed it gently on the back of my neck.

“Why are you being so loud early in the morning!?” Then I started to turn my head so my face is turned towards his neck.  I took in a deep breath to sniff his scent and let the scent intoxicate my whole world.  I planted a soft kiss on the skin just below his earlobe.

“You heard what the guard said, why can’t human just be humans, and let the God do their work without them having to fight me.” He started explaining, his voice is tired. 

For as long as we lived, the human beings were never satisfied of what is given to them by the Gods.  We give them all they could ever need for the short amount of time they stay on earth, yet somehow and somewhere they find something to be unsatisfied about.  It’s like history really do repeat itself every cycle.

“You already know that though.”  Because he does, he seems to have the highest hope that somehow, one day, human being will become satisfied.  I keep telling him, that might never happen, but he believes otherwise. 

Although I am the God of Love, and all I do is spread love towards the universe, I have learned sooner that even if you give a human being the purest of all love, they will find a way to destroy it.  We know the reasons why, because of their greed, and their greed is what feeds the dark shadows that lives in the Basement.

He exhaled loudly one more time from disappointment.  “Let’s not worry about them for now okay?” I said softly.  “There is only you and me here.” I whispered, followed by me his earlobe gently and my tongue twirled to play with it while insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter