fin

the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hey! "

Yebin looked at the source of the voice and she wanted to slap herself immediately to make sure she was not dreaming. Kim god damned Minkyung, the most beautiful girl in the whole school, the great and popular student council president was here, right in front of her with a bright smile on her face.

" Uhm, hello. "

Yebin said awkwardly, a little bit stunned and unable to actually say a proper sentence.

" Want to go out for a lunch after school or something? "

Minkyung said confidently and Yebin knew this was too good to be real.

" Are you trying to make fun of me? "

Yebin asked a little bit fiercely, because there was no way for Minkyung to actually ask her out because she liked her. Yebin was the troublemaker, the one no one wanted to be close to. She was the one who had terrible grades, always skipped school to smoke and do nothing for the whole days and even if she went to school she just slept there, not focusing.

" I am not making fun of you, I am asking you out its as easy as that. There is no need to overthink everything, so what is your answer? "

Minkyung smiled and her smile made Yebin a little bit dumb. 

" Yeah, lets eat lunch together. "

-

" I still remember the day I came here with Minkyung for the first time. "

Yebin smiled at Siyeon who was sipping her coffee and her usual evil grin disappeared from her face.

" It was here? I am sorry I didnt know. "

Siyeon said while wiping . 

" No need to be sorry Siyeon-ah...we are adults already arent we. "

" God Kang Yebin unnie, you are 24 already, man bro you will be a grandma sooner than you realize it. "

Siyeon smiled at Yebin trying to change the topic of their conversation.

" Shut up satan! I am forever young. "

Yebin said forcing herself to smile, but she was not able to stop overthinking which was her speciality.

" Yebin unnie? "

Siyeon asked softly.

" Mhm? "

" You know that whenever you feel like talking about it I am here for you right? I may not be good with words but I am a good listener, and so is Eunwoo. I know its been a long time but I feel like its still bothering you. "

Siyeon touched Yebins hand.

" I am okay...always have been. "

Yebin said, but she knew it was not true. She is not okay and she will never be.

-

" Dont worry! It will be okay I promise! "

Yebin shouted at Minkyung who was trying to climb up on a roof with a huge grin on her face.

" And this is why I never want you to take me on a date, when you do we always do reckless and dumb things. "

Minkyung murmured with a little smile on her face. Even though she was usually scared of things like these, Yebins date ideas were usually fun and they made her forget about the routine of everyday life.

" You love me! Stop complaining and come here quickly! "

Yebin extended her hand and helped Minkyung to get on the top of the roof.

" Look, isnt the city beautiful? All

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter