Wishes to love turned to wishes to hate.

It was nice while it lasted.

It was nice, Baekhyun concluded. Having Zitao curled into his side, warm and unmoving. He knew the bliss would be short-lived and the moment Zitao woke, he’d have to leave and he’d never see Zitao again, because last night was a mistake of intoxication and ual frustration. Short gasps left Baekhyun’s body and panic was creeping up on his mind, enclosing. The room seemed too bright, even if it was barely sunrise.

                He didn’t register the door opening. Nor did he register someone pulling him from Zitaos grasp. The natural scent of strawberries that was always around Luhan surrounded him and the first sob left Baekhyun’s body. Luhan set Baekhyun down on his bed, pulled the still warm blanets around Baek and climbed into the blanket cocoon. He wrapped his arms around Baekhyun, listened to his reasons.

                Luhan hated to say it, but he would do anything to keep Baekhyun safe- they both came to know eachother  in the mental ward in Guangzhou. He’d already gotten a call from Kris. Kris had been out drinking with Baek. The other male in Baek’s bed had appeared about 3 hours later. Baekhyun’s sobs quietened, but he was still crying, the hurt too much. Pulling Baek and the blankets a bit closer, Luhan started humming one of the songs he had wrote. Baek had said it sounded calming when hummed.

                If Baek was going back to Guangzhou then Luhan would follow. Would follow, even if it meant leaving Chen behind.