Touch

Teacher, the Roof's Leaking!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So my sister recently got married (arranged). She often talks about her hubby on whatsapp about how she wants to do all these things to him, with him and for him. This chapter developed from that. So sister, thanks for agreeing to marry brother-in-law because without you, this chapter wouldn't be possible. 

Jessica found it weird to be with Seohyun these days. She tried to act well when their parents were around yet when they weren't, Jessica found it hard to breath. She would find herself staring longigly at Seohyun's the curve of her waist and the rise of her chest. Those luscious lips, folding around a word to emphasize the sensuality beneath them. 

"Is something wrong?" Seohyun blinked at her, stopping her pen on the paper to look at the elder one.

Jessica frowned. "Why would you think that?"

Seohyun bit her lip, thinking over her words before she finally replied. "It's just you were staring at me like I'm some delicious delicacy."

Oh, how right, thought Jessica.

 Outside, the sun had begun to set, coulouring Earth with an orange hue. Birds were flying off to their nests, singing an after work song and dogs barked to warn others of their turf. Unhinged by the commotion, Seohyun and Jessica sat inside the classroom. The fan overhead churned out an annoying rattle. Ignoring it, Seohyun continued to do Jessica's work. The blonde one kept on putting the said work to tommorow until the due date arrived. Quick to think, she shoved all of it on Seohyun. Feeling like a victim yet unable to say anything, Seohyun agreed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter