Club Elite

SHINee Scenario Request Board

Key Scenario

Request by: ValerieS

The Famous Masked DJ VV (Valerie) from Amsterdam emmigrates to Korea for her job at club Elite. First meets up with Key by bumping into each other. Not Knowing that they both are celebs. But they do share numbers. Became friends.
DJ VV performs with mask in the club that the boys frequently go to and Key encounters DJ VV and has a chat and DJ VV doesn't reveal her identity. Key like VV.
Few Days Later big news in the clubscene that VV will take off her mask for the first time.

konuismi13a.jpg

Club Elite is exactly what the title entails: a club for the elite members of Seoul's night life society, ie. celebrities and rich teenagers looking for a night away from their studies. But like any other club, this too had its excentricities. The DJ, known as VV, never showed her face. A bold black and silver mask always adorned her features when she was behind the stand, blaring her own mixes of the newest kpop songs, sometimes using her mashups as dance tracks. The nights that she worked never failed to become a hit. She was the most popular DJ Club Elite had and therefore never had much time off. But today was one of those days when, yes, she was free!

Valerie decided to spend her day off in her studio, playing around with a few new songs. She was still fairly new to Kpop, having just moved to South Korea from Amsterdam where she first became a DJ at their branch of Elite, so she spent most of her time familiarizing herself with each of the groups. She had even met a few of them: SNSD (sweet girls), BigBang (had a fun time), Super Junior (no comment).  The members of the group she was listening too now, trying to build a mashup with their latest hit, Lucifer, was called SHINee. She had to admit they were cute but not exactly her taste. The one that came the closest to her preference was the one who appeared to be as much of a fashionista as herself. She still didn't know his name. Oh well. She figured she would find out soon enough, the thought easily sliding from her mind when she realized she was absent mindedly tapping her pen against the desk recreating the beat of a song that would go perfectly with the one she was listening to now.

Finally looking up from her computer and equipment, she noticed that it was already lunch time. Well, more like time for a late lunch. At least there wouldn't be very many people out at that time of day. It was still too early for schools to be out and people in offices were no where near close to escaping for the day. Of course, it wasn't like anyone would recognize her anyways. She always wore a mask when working. It wasn't that she had anything to hide; she just simply didn't like not being able to walk out of her own home without being attacked by a bunch of fans. That would be a hard task considering the name of the famous masked DJ VV had spread like wildfire. If it wasn't for the mask, she wouldn't ever have a moment's peace.

She walked across the road to the coffee shop, putting her headphone on as she walked out the door, admiring her newest creation. As she was opening the door, not paying attention to her surroundings, she ran into a guy that was walking out just as she was walking in, resulting in his tray of coffee (thankfully it was hot that day so it was iced coffee) spilling all down the front of his clothes. They both jumped back, the tray and cups falling between us.

Valerie ripped the headphones off of her ears and started apologizing profusely to the man, trying to help him clean up whil he just stared at her. She noticed this after a moment and continued to clean, not giving him a second glance.

"Yah! What's you issue? I'm trying to help you. The least you could do is put some effort into it." she scolded.

"Hey, I'm not the one that spilled it! What are you talking about 'the least I could do'?" He retorted in the same tone of voice. Valerie straightened her back so fast she nearly lost her balance but stood firm in front of the man she was now taking a good look at. He was shockingly handsome with his baby face and longer hair. She had to admit that he had good fashion sense too... well if it wasn't for the now present coffee stains that covered his front. And he apparently had as much of an attitude as she did. She ran a hand through her white blonde hair as she looked at his eyes. Yes, he was definitely cute.

"Um, how about I buy you some more coffee? I'm sorry for spilling those." She bat her eyelashes, sensing that this guy would not be easily charmed but was determined to try her best. He gave her a skeptical look before slowly nodding. She smiled and held the door while he walked back into the coffee shop. "I'm Valerie, by the way." She added as they approached the counter.

"Key." He introduced himself with the one word. He ordered the coffee had been dropped and Valerie ordered her own and paid. Thank goodness the next night was pay day. "I'll be needing compensation for the clothes too." Key said as they walked out of the shop. Valerie stopped in her tracks, nearly dropping her own coffee.

"WHAT?!" she shouted.

"Yah! Don't shout. I'm right here." There was no way this guy was going to do this to her. No way! She looked at him as a slight pout snuck its way across his face, completely contradictory to her original impression of him. She sighed.

"Fine. Give me your phone." she held out her free hand. He looked at it suspiciously.

"Why? So you can destroy that too?"

"I'm not going to destroy your phone!" She was suddenly agrivated by this man. Key reluctantly handed his phone over to her. She put her number in and looked at the chain that was attached to the top. On it was a VIP symbol that looked all too familiar to her. "You're a VIP at Club Elite?" she asked. She hadn't ever seen him there before but then again when she was up behind the stand she remained in her own world of flashing lights and pounding music she created.

"Yeah. Do you know the place?" Key asked, taking his phone back.

"All too well." she muttered under her breath.

"What was that?" Key leaned in, not having heard her clearly.

"I said yeah. I do. It's  an awesome place." A sly smile spread across her face at the next thought that came to mind. "Who's your favorite DJ?" Without hesitation, Key answered.

"VV." The sudden response shocked Valerie. "What? I mean, she's everyone's favorite. I'm not creepy about it or anything." Key added, a light blush turning his cheeks pink.

"Believe me. I wasn't thinking that at all." It was the truth. She hadn't been thinking that. She knew she was the favorite DJ of the club but she had never been told by someone so ademently that she was liked. Butterflies came to life in her stomach. She smiled but it was quickly wiped off of her face when her phone rang with a ringtone she didn't expect to hear that day. The text message she received was from her boss asking her to come in that night. The assigned DJ had called in sick. "Well, are you going tonight? Apparently DJ VV is going to be behind the stand tonight." Key's face lit up.

"Really? How do you know?" Crap. She shouldn't have said anything. Now she had to come up with something.

"Um, I work there." Well, it wasn't a lie.

"Oh. Alright. Well then, I guess I'll see you there then. Goodbye Valerie." With that, he turned and walked off with his tray of now watered down iced coffee.

"Yes you will." Valerie whispered as she slipped her headphones back on and walked back to her studio to get ready for work that night.

Just as she had said, she saw Key out on the floor that night with a few other guys. He kept looking her way and she was grateful she was wearing the mask. If she hadn't not only would he recognize her but he would see her turning a deep red. But then again, the mask was becoming a hastle. She was tired of having to check it every five minutes to make sure that it wasn't going to fall off at any point in time. Plus it was times like this when she wished she could just rip it off and run into Key's arms, letting him know who she was. Sometimes life just got boring behind a mask.

For the next few weeks Valerie would see Key from her position behind the DJ stand, ocassionally sending him flirty text messages and laughing when he would look around trying to find the girl he knew as Valerie. When they weren't in the club, they would stay up and text or call late into the night just spending time getting to know each other. Soon Valerie could almost consider Key to be her best friend. They shared their deepest secrets with each other (other than the fact that Valerie was DJ VV). No. She had a plan for how she was going to tell him that.

One morning, Valerie's phone rang with the familiar ringtone. Key's name popped up on the caller ID and she answered, knowing what this was going to be about.

"Good morning, Key." She started. She had hardly gotten the greeting out when Key's voice burst through the phone in excitement.

"VV'S GOING TO REMOVE THE MASK TONIGHT!!! ARE YOU COMING OR NOT!?!?!" Valerie laughed at his tone, telling him to calm down and that yes she would be there but she might be a bit late.

"No! You can't be late!" he pouted.

"I'll do what I can Key. I'll see you tonight." With that she hung up the phone and took a breath. Tonight was the night.

And that night came all too quickly. The place was packed out. Everyone had shown up for the revealing of the mysterious masked DJ they had all grown to love. Valerie stood behind the stand as everyone danced to her latest mix, watching as people cast anxious glances her way, not wanting to miss the big unveiling. But she wasn't paying them any attention. Her mind was on the group of guys that had just walked into the club sending a bunch of girls fainting and screeching at their presense. She had finally figured out where she had seen Key before and he had confirmed her theory. He was a member of the boy band SHINee she was now an adament fan of. They were both celebrities so this could possibly work, right? Right? She wasn't quite so sure as they made their way to the front of the dance floor, wanting to get a good look at the DJ. Key's eyes met hers for hardly a moment before she took a deep breath and slowly removed the black and silver mask from her face. Everyone in the club cheered when she did. Everyone, that is, except Key. His expression of excitement faded to one of shock and something else she couldn't quite place. They remained still, looking at each other through the crowd and ignoring the dancing couples surrounding them.

Key slowly made his way up to the stage. Valerie barely registered that the music had changed to something a bit slower. Climbing the stairs, his expression never changed and his eyes never left hers. In all truth, Valerie was scared as he approached her. Suddenly, she felt two hands cup her cheeks and pull her face in to cover her lips with the warmth of the other's. She responded fervently as the crowd cheered in response. When they finally broke apart, Key rested his forehead against her. They were all smiles. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered.

"I knew all along. You really ought to get a new hair style."

Alrighty! There it is!!! Hope you enjoyed it! Let me know if there's anything that needs to be changed about it and I will gladly edit it for you! Thanks!!! And sorry it took so long. On top of this, I have two other request boards that I'm working on and a chapter story. (Those and classes... Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are really my only *somewhat* free days)