Prelude

Our Glass House is Shattering (and we're inside)

Prelude



The sixteen-year old Jungkook had the world gripped in his fingers. But he had discovered it was boring being followed by the same crowd with the same reverent gazes who sought to please. Everything was just so repetitive and monotonous. And Jungkook craved for something different.

 

Lucky for him, it wasn't long before change arrived. In the name of devotion, in the form of Kim Taehyung, his star-studded eyes and soulful voice.

 

 

Jungkook had never been quiet sure when he had first began noticing the brown-haired boy as more than another stranger passing him in the hallways. Perhaps it had started the day he’d seen a shared video of the boy dancing unabashedly in the rain. Perhaps it had been watching him paint wild sunflowers in the bright afternoon sun. Perhaps it was the way Taehyung loved his friends so blatantly, so sincerely that Jungkook’s heart twisted in condescension like a towel being squeezed out of water.

 

Yet, he desired to hoard it all for himself. Because Taehyung was the prettiest in his love, and Jungkook was a boy who inspired and deserved utmost devotion.

 

Either way, it didn't matter. What Jungkook coveted, he got. After all, the world had always been his oyster for Jungkook was blindingly gorgeous, charming and clever. Excelled in manipuation.

 

Taehyung was also smart. But too kind. Gullible. Enough so that after a few tears wept over a boyfriend whose name he couldn't even remember, Taehyung soon became the newest pearl in Jungkook's collection.




♔ A  u  t  h  o  r  '  s    N  o  t  e ♔

 This will be a chaptered thing.TBC...sometime in the future