First Encounter (ch.1)

Trophy Girlfriend

First Encounter


           She sits facing her computer, completely lost in thought. She has so many questions in her head and she can’t think straight. She keeps asking herself about questions she can’t answer. Her heart is so sore looking at those photos that she tore apart, her loved one is inside that photo. A man with his left hand holding a ciggarate and his right hand on a woman waist, they shared an intimate look on their eyes, face only inches apart.

Tears run down through her cheeks, she can’t hold down her emotions anymore.
She calls him thousand times but he didn’t answer.
“Hello, I can’t talk right now. I’ll call you back” and then there’s a beep sound.

                That night is so quiet, it’s only her cries and the moonlight that fills that empty room. A room that supposed to feel two people who were falling in love with each other. She takes a deep breath and wipes her tears, but her heart is so hurt that tears keep overflowing her face.

                “Were you crying last night?” Jisoo sits in front of her, with a bunch of snacks on her arms. She shakes her head and smiles softly “I know you were crying. I’ve seen that photo of him and Heize. And of course I’ve seen the caption! How can they said both of Dean and Heize were being so professional and showing their chemistry for the music video they are currently working on?! Heize should’ve known that Dean is taken!” Jisoo is so mad and can’t shut up, until she sees Jennie sighing. “… Let’s go!” she stands up and pulls Jennie up with her.

                Jisoo smiles “let’s eat dessert! I will treat you!” Both of them goes to their favorite café and it seems like Jennie’s mood finally risen up. They stand in front of the cashier when suddenly a small crowd suddenly form in front of the café “uh oh… It can’t be” Jisoo covers with her hands. She can’t believe that Kim Seokjin and Park Jimin from BTS is there with them.

                Jimin looks at the counter and takes the cake that he wants, because of those two hot idols the café is more crowded than before and the acoustic music in the café suddenly changed into BTS newest song, DNA. “SHOOT!” Jimin trips over his shoe-laces and his cake land perfectly on Jennie’s yellow dress.

                “Oh My God… Look at what you’ve done” Jennie voice rises up.

                “I’m so sorry! Oh My… I’m so clumsy!” Jimin takes a cloth and wipes the cake.

                “W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Jennie slaps his hand that goes over her chest that’s covered in a cake-mess. Seeing what he had done, Jimin cheeks redden “I-I didn’t mean to touch your b-bre… Oh my God… What am I doing… H-Here my number, please keep it a secret. Just send me your dress brand name and I will buy you a new one” he flutters as he gives her his number not so secretly.

                “We are so sorry, Jennie-ssi” Jin bows at her.

                “Wait what? You know me?” Jennie scowls.

                “Of course, you are the daughter of YGentertainment’s owner” Jin smiles.

                And that hits Jimin perfectly on his head. “Shoot. Now I’m gonna die because I mess her dress. What will the reporter write about this mess that I made? News Flash: Jimin and Idiot who Mess YGent Princess’s dress” He’s panicking inside his mind, cursing himself because he forgot to tie his own shoe-laces.

                Jisoo chuckles as she pays for their dessert after Jin and Jimin left. “It was so funny seeing you so mad at him. But guess what? You got his number and you’re definitely the luckiest girl here” she nudges Jennie’s arm.

                After shopping for new clothes and having fun with Jisoo, Jennie finally heads back to her pent-house only to find a note from Dean “I’m having fun with my friends, too bad you aren’t in your apartment when I visit. See you later then, my Princess.” She sighs, regretting her choice to visit Jisoo’s workplace at YGent knowing that she could meet her love of her life if she stays home.

                From: unknown number
                my dress is Gucci obv.
                you don’t need to buy me a new one, your apologize is enough.

                He sighs, not feeling really good when he accept the message. “Hey, what should I do? She didn’t want me to buy her a new dress. But, I will feel really bad if I didn’t buy it for her” Jimin rolls around his bed, thinking about the best way to change her dress. “Why didn’t you just ask her out for lunch? I guess she was in a bad condition, I notice her eyes. It seems like she was crying all night long” Jin opens a can of beer and open another one for Jimin.

                “Didn’t she have a boyfriend?” Jimin looks up to Jin, taking a gulp of his beer.

                “Heh. That’s it” Jin smirks.

                Jimin looks at him, curious. “What’s what now?” Jin put down his beer and shows Jimin a photo of Dean and Heize. “This must be the reason why she cried. Dean’s a womanizer, believe me I know him for decade. Almost everyone that knows him know that he isn’t a good guy to date with.”

                To: Jennie Kim (YGent Heir)
                how about a lunch?
                forget the question mark, I insist you to go with me.

                Ding!

                Her eyes widens when she sees her phone’s screen. “Is he crazy?”


 

How do you think about the first chapter?
Let me know on the comment below!
Let me know any ideas that you want for the story too, happy reading!!