Yunho x Jaejoong

DBSK Drabbles

❝Having some “private time” and the other accidentally walking in❞

 

At this point, Yunho could only blame himself. When you lived with four other guys, you’re bound to walk in on one of them sooner or later. He just didn’t think it’d be sooner and with the guy he’s been crushing on since they met outside SM in a street fight.

 

Jaejoong seemed oblivious, with his head thrown back as he gave slow and teasing up and down his . His pants were thrown on the floor, his shirt ed and pushed aside to reveal his tempting chest, and boxers pulled down to his thighs.

 

Yunho’s hand was still holding the doorknob, practically in a death grip by now, and he didn’t know what to do. He knew the right thing to do was to slowly close the door and walk away, but he was too transfixed to move.

 

Jaejoong started to move a little faster and his breathing turned a bit harsher. Giving the base a firm squeeze, he arched off the bed as he moaned, “Yunho.”

 

The leader gave an involuntary gasp as his hand slipped from the doorknob and Jaejoong’s head shot up, eyes ready to pop out of his head.

 

They both just stared for what felt like hours until Yunho realized Jaejoong still hadn’t let go of his . Trying to find his voice, he stepped into the room and closed the door behind him.

 

“Need some help with that?”