Morning

Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sitting alone in a quiet room on mornings wasn’t happening once he come back from the army. Yesung tries to bring back that peaceful times as he sits down with the cup of coffee. Despite taking a shower and brushing his teeth, his hair reminded tossed, stick up in every direction. He looked like a sun, but instead of yellow rays, they were black. He patted one of his dogs, then took a mouthful of coffee. It burned his mouth, but he liked it. It would make him awake quickly. Just when he was finishing his small morning treat, he heard stomps. They got louder and louder each passing second, then the sound of slamming doors made Yesung jump on his seat a bit. Silence. He sighed, then yawned, contended that the silent occurred again. Only a tiny sound of running water could be heard in the distant.


”If you want my body and you think I'm y
Come on, sugar, tell me so…”


A shrieking voice suddenly moved the quiet morning apartment. Yesung covered his ears and moaned from discomfort. His precious ears will start to bleed if he doesn’t shut up the source of this horrible sounds.
He rushed towards the bathroom and opened the room widely. One step and before Yesung could see that horrible person who cruelly ruined his morning peacefulness, he slipped on the wet tiles and landed ungracefully on the floor.
“Will you shut up?” Yesung groaned from the floor. His precious was hurting. The person who was probably trying to sing turned around with the most radiant smile. It blinded Yesung for a second. It should be banded to have white teeth like this. Too bright, so early in the morning. 
“You ok?” The man asked as he reached to help Yesung stand up.
“I would be if you weren’t here Siwon.” Yesung grunted once he stood up. He was mean in the mornings, but Siwon didn’t take it as anything harmful on the contrary, he grinned wider. 
“I know my awesomeness can be a little too much sometimes.” Siwon said an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter