Dahmo ~Giver/Mine~

Twice ROYAL One~shot

I just rewatched one of Twice Vlive.....there was J-Line special vlive when they did it in 2 am and Mina was sick at that time.


Dahyun was half awake when a pair of soft but tone arms encircled around her body as the warm from the ’squishy-muscled’ body behind her started to snuggle her. The latter always says that she was squishy and soft but actually to Dahyun it’s a the opposite. The dancing machine was the snuggliest one.

 

Then she stirred and tried to face her cuddler. But the taller one just tighten her hug so Dahyun stucked in her position, being the small spoon. She always wonder was her hair smelled thats good because the latter just really love to buried herself to the back of her neck everytime they were in this position.

 

*silence*

 

I’m sorry, do i wake you up?” Momo whispered softly to Dahyun’s ear without realizing she had sent an unexplainable chill toward the younger’s spine.

 

It’s okey. Have you eaten yet~?” Dahyun asked in the quietest voice she could mutter since the 2 youngest members were fast asleep.

Hm……” Dahyun could feel Momo nodded her head.

They stayed in comfortable silence.

But,Dahyun knew Momo wasn’t sleeping yet. Being a ‘cuddle buddy’ since ‘forever’ made her could differentiate Momo’s consciousness just from her breath. (Just says Momo snored in her sleep heheheh)

 

Where is Mina Unnie?”

She directly hit the bed.”

She is under the weather. She won’t even let Chaeyoung get closer less than 1 metre from her heheheh.” Dahyun chuckled remembering how frustrated the baby cub was.

 

Sana Unnie?”

I’ve choked her to sleep.” Momo grunted uncharacteristically and made Dahyun had to hold her laughter.

 

She could remember how Momo’s face contorted when Sana had her ‘greasy flirting routine’ toward Dahyun when she called to ask the J-line to go home just because Tzuyu was worried toward the certain squirrel and Chaeyoung would beat Mina if her cold got worse, as a facade.

 

After all, it’s 5 am in the morning and they would have a schedule in few hours. The dancing-machine had pulled all-nighter but she knew Momo still couldn’t sleep.

 

A penny for your thought.” Dahyun closed her eyes, enjoying the moment.

 

Am i selfish?” Momo asked out of the blue and it’s made Dahyun confused.

 

No, you are not.” She answered even though she didn't really catch what was in the Dancing machine's mind.

 

Explain.”


Momo was a giver.

 

Every members would tell you the same answer when you ask who was the kindest member of them all?

Guess……It’s the ‘muscle queen and dancing machine’ Hirai Momo.

Put aside her natural airhead personality and menacing aura that ‘the sixteen’ had portrayed, she was the most kindhearted member of Twice.

 

She was kind…..

Too kind for her own good that Jeongyeon had to teach her how to say ‘so what?!’.

She just someone who naturally gave her everything to the fullest for other people.

 

Known for having one of the best collection of comfortable hoodie as a dancer made some of the members would regularly borrowed her clothes. Sometimes she would find Nayeon strolled around the dorm clad in her hoodie without remembering either the latter had asked for he permission or not.

She was fine with it.

After all it looks good on her.” Momo answered if she’s been asked. She even took a note to buy a matching hoodie with Nayeon next time.

 

She was someone who bought the biggest bottle of shower gel because she knew all of her members including her roommate just too lazy to refill theirs.

 

Aren’t you tired?” Jihyo asked Momo who kept repeating their new dance routine so Jihyo could manage to remember them.

Nope.” Momo just smiled.

I’m really sorry because of my knees injury you have to help me with routine since i couldn’t join the regular practice.” Jihyo hung her head.

It’s okey! You know how much i love dancing right? It’s fun for me and we can’t bargain with our best leader’s knees, right?” Momo patted Jihyo’s head.

 

She was the one who dragged Mina to one of the expensive yukhoe restaurant when she just realised the latter had gotten skinnier while preparing for a gymnast competition for idol athletic event.

if you work hard, you can eat delicious food.” It’s what she told the black swan.

Momo was one of the few person that immune to Mina’s ‘eccentric’ awkward vibe.

 

She was one of a few person that could get along with Chaeyoung typical way of thinking(including her dull jokes XP).

 

She was an Unnie that would drag Tzuyu out to the ice cream parlour when she had finished her examination or just because she was missing her parent.

 

She is a giver. She shared everything she had with the people around her.

Her money,

Her time,

Herself…….

She fitted in with everyone.


Done!” Dahyun chimed for a good 5 minutes like all of them was a rhyme in her mind.

“Hence, You are everything but selfish.” Dahyun hummed.

 

Then she felt the hand that encircled her just kept pulling her even closer.
Momo clung to her like she wouldn’t be able to breath if Dahyun wasn’t there, like Dahyun gonna go away in ridiculously 5 am and not coming back anymore.
Dahyun herself could feel Momo’s fear but she couldn’t muster the reason. So she just let them dwelled in silence until Momo decided to talk.

 

*silence*

 

Momo wondered if the lack of sleep could stir up your feeling like this. But she decided it’s now or never.

 

You know…..hm…...Everything that i share is mine.” Momo said softly.

“Sure…..” It’s the only respond Dahyun could mutter.

 

*silence*

 

Dahyun had a certain feeling about this conversation. Her heart started to palpitate and now she hate their proximity because she was afraid if Momo would find out to whom her heart beat was.

 

But the ‘one’ that i don’t want to share is not even mine. Firts, you say i'm a giver and now i sound so selfish, right? hehehhe” Momo chuckled but Dahyun could only feel the sadness behind them.

 

*silence*

 

Than make that ‘one’ to be yours.” Dahyun finally answered them with the most logical answered that helped her not to be sounded so hopeful.

 

*silence*

 

"I'll try."

Now, the blood had rushed to her ear. Dahyun could hear they were drumming inside her head, she was so sure that Momo would hear them since she herself was sure that her heart just gonna ripped from it’s cage.

 

But, the arms that previously encircled around her were untangled,

the weight behind her moved…….

she thought everything had done……. Momo would just leave like she always do.

Dahyun’s heart still beating so hard, but not from the same reason as the first anymore. She could feel her eyes started to stink.

 

“You shouldn’t cry now, Dahyunie~. She's just not in the same page as you.” Dahyun encouraged herself.

 

But, she was wrong. Momo didn’t leave her……yet.

She just ‘disattach’ herself from Dahyun to make space so she could turn Dahyun around to face her. Dahyun thanked God it’s dark so Momo didn’t see that the tail of her eye already started to get wet.

 

Momo started to took a deep breath and she naturally cupped Dahyun’s face like it’s made to be fitted in her palms despite how dark the room was.

 

Tsumademo watashi no mono de itekure masen ka?" (Will you be mine forever?)

 

It’s soft, it’s quite, nothing fancy and it’s not even in a private place with Chaeyoung snoring on the top bunk and Tzuyu slept like a log. But it’s enough for Dahyun.

 

Momo waited for a few second and suddenly a realization hit her.

 

Just say ‘yes’.” She chuckled knowing a translating device in Dahyun’s head just creak.

 

Hai!~” Dahyun chimed and Momo had to remind her to be quite.

 

Momo’s caressing Dahyun’s chin softly and tucked Dahyun’s head under her chin, closer to her heart, she wouldn’t be embarrassed that Dahyun would hear how hard her heart beat. They were beating for the tofu girl after all.

The sleepiness started to wash over her when all of her burden had been taken from her shoulder.

 

I’m a giver but I’ll never share you to anyone. Especially that Sanake!Momo muttered before she was completely drained.


Thank you for reading this story again hehehehhehe....(i'm not sure if it's good enough though...i'm sorry if it's crappy hehehhe)

Please upvote, subscribes, and especially comment about this story :)

You may request me to make a story of a certain couple being explained with one word :)