Michaeng ~SHY~

Twice ROYAL One~shot

All Twice members always wonder about the love life of their most conservative couple. Michaeng~

 

They might be the last to be official since both of them were practically the quietest member in Twice, but…..their ‘game’ already started since ancient time.

 

While one was not so good with words and  expressing her feeling except in art (she was the descendant of the Picaso). The other just another epitome of manner and elegance.

Hence, You won’t see any ‘frontal’ affectionate action from this couple.

 

Just a soft ‘push and pull’ game……and…it makes their members irritate (just as well as the shipper ;))


Flashback

 

They were going to go home after a tiring schedule. Every members got inside their van and just plop themselves down in the van while relaxing their muscle.

Mina and Jeongyeon who just happened to be the last to enter the car just couldn’t believe what they saw.

Of course they were death tired. But it’s the first time they saw all the member just sprawled in mannerless position.

 

Sana has her legs on Tzuyu’s lap which incredibly didn’t annoy the evil maknae. (we all know Tzuyu was fond of the Sha~sha~sha~ girl)

 

Dahyun and Momo lifted up the armrest which separated their seat and just cuddled up with Dahyun’s head tucked under Momo’s chin.

 

Jihyo just lifted up her legs to the chair next to her and closed her eyes, sleeping.

 

The only vacant seat were just the one next to Chaeyoung and the back row where Nayeon sat alone.

Jeongyeon who entered first was yanked forcefully before her a$$ could landed on the seat next to Chaeyoung.

She was surprised when she found herself was seated down at the back row with Nayeon’s head already laid comfortably on her lap while the older faced her stomach.

Jeongyeon looked down to the bunny girl and Nayeon just mouthed her to be silent “Stttsts……The plan! You stupid!” and Jeongyeon understood.

 

Mina sat herself to the only vaccant seat next to the little cub who played her phone earnestly. They shared a small smile as acknowledgment and sat quietely. Chaeyoung pulled her headset and wore them in her ear as Mina took out her neck pillow.

 

The uncertain 7 members just waited for the ‘QUITE’ couple to have their moment and interact as a’normal’ couple would. But the tiredness seep into them and they arrived at home with a 'Mission Failed’ report since the couple didn’t interact that much on the van and all of them just fell asleep.


Mina was a calm person. Too calm for her own good actually.

Add this calmness with well manner and shy personality…….and viola it’s makes Michaeng~ got an award as the couple with the most minimum skinship.

 

The members sure realized it.
How Mina always kept her hands to herself when she was with Chaeyoung.
At first, the act looked cute when they were in the ‘chasing the cub’-era, the shy~shy~ couple, indeed.

 

But now, they were officially a couple.
How Mina’s hand would hang  awkwardly  next to her body even when they were sticked to each other in photoshoot. And Chaeyoung being a natural bundle of ‘aloofness’, didn’t mind it at all.

Being that ‘conservative’ were weird for the members.

 


Flashback

 

“KYAAAAA!!!” a loud scream could be heard came from the living room of the infamous girlband, Twice.

 

They had a movie night and………watching a horror movie was a new routine for them. Usually, the only watched drama, animation, romcom, or other……..other than a ‘horror’.

 

Sana just clung to Tzuyu’s pajamas for her dear life while the big maknae just hoped her pajamas would survive. It’s her favorite after all.

 

Nayeon already burried herself on Jeongyeon’s neck while the short haired girl would once in awhile playfuly scared Nayeon by poking her here or there together with Jihyo.

 

Momo was not much better. Except being a ‘y muscled’ woman herself, her abs wouldn’t save her from the horror. Dahyun who shared a blanket with Momo almost shed a tears too.

 

Chaeyoung just being herself……Sitting on the floor while using Mina’s leg who sat on the sofa right behind her as her back support. She enjoyed a horror movie.

 

Mina who sat on the sofa equipped with a headset and laptop just looked at her members incredulously. She herself couldn’t watch that ‘gruesome’ genre. But thinking she had to spend a quality time with her members made her agreed to accompany them to watch….but while silently playing her favorite online game, of course.

 

Stop watching horror movie when you can’t bear them girls. Just sleep or change the movie. I bet Sana and Nayeon will wake me or Jihyo up just to accompany them to the toilet for the next one week.” Mina shooed them softly.

 

The Dahmo couple who already in the verge of tears agreed and headed to Momo and Jeongyeon’s room.

 

You sleep with me!” Nayeon dragged Jeongyeon to the biggest room.

 

Do you mind if i sleep in your bed?” Sana looked up to Tzuyu with a puppy’s eyes and sure the Taiwanese wouldn’t say no.

 

Then, how about you two?” Jihyo stood up ready to went back to her room.

I couldn’t let my imagination hung up because i leave the movie in the middle Unnie.” Chaeyoung kept focussing to the screen.

You, scaredy penguin?” Jihyo teased.

One more level.” Mina rolled her eyes as she being teased by her peer.

 

Then the God Jihyo excuse herself since she had to arranged her note for the members’ schedule while hoping there was no weird activity in their ‘four people room’.

 

‘Mission Failed’


In the middle of their preparation for their come back, the company gave their foreign members a rare opportunity to go back to their respective country and met their family. The J-Trinity had come back to Japan for 3 days and Tzuyu stayed in Korea since her parent were going to visit her this time.

 

Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung had their day off today. They leisurely lied on their bed and chatting.

 

Ah! It’s so quite without them!” Dahyun groaned.

Sure.” Tzuyu answered while typing to a certain Japanese squirrel.

 

I miss Momoring~” Dahyun groaned again.

You face-time her every 30 minutes, Unnie!” Tzuyu threw a pillow to the oldest in the room which earned her a deathly glare.

Said the one who never stop chatting each other!” Dahyun threw a pillow back and Tzuyu perfectly caught them and mocked Dahyun.

Chaeyoung could only shake her head at her roommates antic and she looked back to her note and doodles.

 

 

 

 

Hm….hey Chaeyoungie~” Dahyun spoke from the lower bunk.

Hm….” Chaeyoung replied.

Don’t you miss Mina Unnie?” Dahyun asked. A cautious tone could be heard.

 

 

Sure! Who wouldn’t miss their couple when they go away.” Chaeyoung just shrugged nonchalantly.

 

But we don’t see you contact each other?” Tzuyu asked interrogatively.

 

Chaeyoung peeled her eyes from her note and sat up straight.

 

She might be enjoying her time with her family.” Chaeyoung hugged her knees, and she sure knew where this conversation would go.

 

But she should at least inform you about her……. well being, maybe.” Dahyun talked.

 

She told me she had arrived safely.” Chaeyoung shrugged again.

 

I think that’s too dull.” Tzuyu just being her natural ‘honest’ person. Dahyun could felt a heavy air around them.

 

 

 

It’s something about this couple that make the members felt uneasy.

 

They were just so…….laid back…..almost ignorant.

 

Considering both of them were the type that wouldn’t talk about their problem, the members were worry if Chaeyoung and Mina had been fighting,

 

The worst case was if they had get tired of each other.

 

 

Chaeyoung knew all the members just worried for them, and she had to make it clear.

Don’t worry Unnies and Tzuyu.”

Tzuyu and Dahyun lifted up their head.

 

Your favourite Michaeng~ couple is so much alive~”

Huh?”

 

We just……….. different~” Chaeyoung said softly.


Flashback

Mission not so failed 1

Chaeyoung was on her headset when someone plopped next to her.

Someone so familiar to her that she didn't need to check to know who are they.

 

She always feel at ease when that calm, gentle, and shy ‘black swan a.k.a penguin’ being near her.

She looked once again to check on that certain person who sat next to her and she found her fished a neck pillow with a penguin engrave on them.

 

Typical.” Chaeyoung thought and just shoke her head and it attracted Mina’s attention.

Their eyes met.

 

The infamous gummy smile was beamed toward her and she couldn't do anything to hold back her infamous dimpled smile. She looked at the bagged eyes as the crease was made at the tail of the beauty’s eyes by tiredness. But Chaeyoung sure her eyes would look duller than the latter since she didn’t sleep that well.

 

The 2 hours journey to home was just so quite. The other members could only stayed ‘alive’ for the first hour before the sleepiness consumed them, and Chaeyoung also one of the prey.

 

She started to dozed off.

 

She could felt her head started to bob left and right as the car moved. But, She ignored them since she was already half concious. 
She used her hand to support her chin but soon she almost laid her face pressed down to the window.

 

The ‘penguin’ who was originally a gamers finally felt tired too. She turned off her phone and checked on the cub next to her. She then realize the cub uncomforttable position.

 

Mina took off the pillow on her neck and softly encircled it around the sleepy cub’s neck. She then cradled the smaller girl head and disattached Chaeyoung’s hand that support her chin and laid Chaeyoung’s mass to her back so she was laid on the seat.

 

Chaeyoung sure like to sleep alot and hard to be waken up. But it’s merely because she is a light sleeper and she hardly got nice deep sleep. The even ‘so gentle’ manner had brought back Chaeyoung’s consciousness. She opened her eyes.

 

Sorry, did i wake you up?” Mina chanted softly.

Hm….” Chaeyoung rubbed her eyes.

Ah….eh….I’m so sorry….i don’t mean toooo” MIna stuttered and begin to panic. Chaeyoung then flashed her dimple as a reassurance that she didn’t mind it.

 

You just looked uncomfortable.” Mina explained.

I don’t want to laid back since i tend to open my mouth when i sleep upright.” Chaeyoung smiled and Mina chuckled.

 

Chaeyoung then returned Mina’s neckpillow and asked the older to laid back on the seat. She then dropped her head on Mina’s shoulder.

 

This one is so much better.” Chaeyoung murmured and dozed off again without realizing the certain ‘penguin’ was not so sleepy anymore since her heart pumped so fast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission not so failed 2

Chaeyoung could felt the legs behind her back started to move. She then scooted to the front realizing how uncomfortable might she made Mina felt.

But soon she found the long legs were stretched at the side of her body and a warm feeling was being radiated from the body that pressed to her back while a blanket draped all over them like a cocoon.

 

She knew Mina was back hugging her. Something that ‘her’ shy girlfriend would do when she was comfortable enough (It also means when there weren’t too many eyes paying attantion on them.)

 

It’s not finish yet?” Mina hoarse voice rang next to her ear.

Almost….10 more minutes. You stop palying your game?” Chaeyoung asked.

Yes…. i’m already level 60.” Mina chimed proudly and Chaeyoung just shook her head.

Don’t watch them…you are a scaredy cat, Mina Unnie!” Chaeyoung then warned Mina as the scene begin to be gruesome and Mina hid her face at the back of Chaeyoung’s head. But Mina stayed there even she was shaking like a leaf.

 

Chaeyoung then smiled while relaxingly laid her weight on the comfortable humanly sofa behind her.


She sure is someone super shy and you know how aloof am i, right?” Chaeyoung continued and the two could only nodded.

 

But i assure you we still in a relationship and we still have so much love to be alive……and i hope it’s enough till forever.” Chaeyoung answered surely and her two bestfriend nodded in understanding.

 

Suddenly Chaeyoung phone was ringing.

 

She saw the name flashed and smiled meaningfully to the two and excused herself to the balcony for more privacy.

 

Hello, Unnie!” Chaeyoung chimed.

Hello, Chaengie~! I’m sorry i didn’t call you for the past 3 days.” Mina apologized repeatedly to Chaeyoung.

 

 

Tell me your thought?” Chaeyoung shot at Mina.

Huh?” Mina confused.

Tell me what do you think until your postpone yourself to call me Unnie? And why you suddenly call me today?” Chaeyoung confronted and she gained a good 30 seconds of silence….she thought MIna had turn off the phone, but a single huffed sound from the other line made her knew the other girl was still there.

 

Today is your day off.” Mina answered in a single sentence.

 

“….I’m afraid that you are too busy practicing and i don’t want you to sleep late….. It’s what you thought right, Unnie?” Chaeyoung confronted Mina in a stern voice, again.
HAI!~” Mina reflexly answered in a formaly Japanese manner.

 

HaHAHHAHAHHHAH!” Chaeyoung laughed out loud by how rigid and proper Mina was at a moment.

Calm down Unnie! I know you are someone so thoughtful like that.” Chaeyoung wiped her tears and Mina followed to laugh gingerly at the other side.

 

Gomenne Chaengie~!” Mina said when her laugh subside.

 

Chaeyoung just smiled knowing Mina’s thought.

 

No problem Unnie, we are couple. We must do something comfortable for both of us....hm...in Michaeng's~ way."

"Something like that won’t bother me.” Chaeyoung answered sincerely.

 

But i make them questioning us, right?” Mina worried.

No problem. They know we are unseparateable.” Chaeyoung grinned

Yeah…..” Both of them than laugh again…..knowing how hard their members worked to make them could ‘easily’ interact with each other. They had realized all of their members ‘funny’ plan from the start.

 

 

Mina-chan! Your rice is getting cold!”

Mina’s mother voice could be heard.

 

Go and eat a lot Unnie.” Chaeyoung shooed Mina to cut their line.

You too…. eat well okey.” Mina answered.

See you.” Chaeyoung talked back.

I’ll miss you….” Mina stammered

No! I already really miss you right now…..” Mina murmured to the phone.

 

Chaeyoung smiled.

It’s what you get from not calling me for three days.” Chaeyoung mocked Mina and she could hear a rare unladylike groan came from the Japanese lady.

 

Chaeyoung then smirked.

Then, Kisu sh1te~ (kiss me~)” Chaeyoung said in aegyo and she could practically imagined how red was Mina at the other line.

 

Who thought you that?!?!” Mina almost screamed.

Hahhahahahahha….calm down….i hear them when the other two weird Japanese flirt with my roommates.” Chaeyoung laughed as she heard how Mina swore to beat her fellow Japanese to be more proper.

 

They stayed quite again….a typical comfortable quieteness.

 

So... bye Unnie! Sure, i’ll miss you too. Four more days.Chaeyoung said.

 

tut~tut~tut~

 

Ah she hang up.” Chaeyoung peeled the phone from her ear.

 

Brrrbrbr~bbrrr~

 

To her surprised the phone rang again and it’s from the same person. But this time was a facetime….

 

Chaeyoung picked it up. Mina beautiful bare face showed up on her phone’s display.
Sometimes, Chaeyoung would playfully thought that she could make a constellation by how clearly she could saw Mina’s mole. But saying it directly to the girl would make the other blush furiously and she would shied away from Chaeyoung. So she her thought for herself.

 

What’s up Unnie? I think you hang up.” Chaeyoung grin.

 

She saw Mina was dumbfounded at first. But she directly smiled to Chaeyoung.

 

I don’t like to say this when i don’t meet your eyes.” Mina talked softly.

 

Mina might be shy…..she didn’t show love openly….

but her eyes screaming adoration and love to Chaeyoung. Only Chaeyoung.

 

Mina might have ‘extremely’ manner hands (a.k.a awkward)……

but she knew when was the best time to held her girl.

 

Mina might be ‘super’ thoughtful……………

even sometimes it’s really not that necessary.

 

Mina might be an introvert and like to stay at home……

But Chaeyoung always felt at ease, like home when she was around her.

 

Chaeyoung was fine with all of that…..because that was Mina that she fell for….

 

But there was also something that always remind her how much she means to the Japanese princess…

The Last but not least…….

 

Son Chaeyoung…..Aish1teru~” Mina chirped loudly with her gummy smile.

There was no a single shyness, no thoughtful face, no restrain, no hesitation, and of course there is no embarrassment on the beauty’s face. Just like how she always be so confident everytime she praised or said something she favour about the baby beast. She never 'deny' her 'love' despite how 'shy' she was.

 

Chaeyoung just groaned and didn’t bother to hide the blush that creeping from her neck to tip of her ears while Mina just laughed.

 

 

Saranghae~” Chaeyoung replied softly and end the call.


Thank you for reading it.....

Please upvote, subscribe, especially comment if you like this fanifc :).

I'm the royal shipper here... and i'm quite open for a request.

If you have oneword to describe the Twice royal couple and want me to write about them just comment me :D.