"You're cute"

Love And Heartaches (KNK X OC)

 

 

“You have everything you need?” my mom asked while washing the dishes

 

I check my bag once again if all the things I need was in there, good thing I already prepared it last night or else I could be late for my first class. “Yes Ma” I answered

 

“You take care, alright?” I nod and walk towards her to give her a peck on the cheeks. I grab my keys to the house which is on the table and waved goodbye to my mom once more.

 

I walk my way to the bus stop and waited there for like over 10 minutes. God, if only I know it take this long, I could have eaten all those waffles my mom made. My legs kind of hurt already because I’m only standing while waiting for the bus, and to think that I walk to get here. Maybe I could ask my mom to buy me a bike.

 

I casually look at my back and saw three guys occupying all those space in the seats. Wow, what a bunch of gentlemans. Finally, I saw the bus nearing and the three guys notice it too and stood up. When the bus was in front of us, the doors open. As I was about to take a step, the three dudes hurriedly enter the bus and one guy bump into me.

 

“Ouch” I mumbled. He doesn’t even have the nerve to say sorry, tss. Luckily I wasn’t holding anything or else I would have dropp it and all those people in the bus will definitely look at me. I don’t need that kind of attention right now.

 

I walk inside the bus and look for an available seat. I saw a spot just right the middle, no one was sitting on it, thank god. I walk my way towards there, my head down. No one noticed me, well that’s mission accomplished.

 

I sit right next to the window and took my phone and earbuds out. I look at my playlist and click the one named “Morning Sheet”. It filled with songs that calm me down. I had a nightmare again last night. It’s always the same as the others.

 

I see myself in a huge white room, right next to a bed. And if I look back I’ll see cars passing by me. They never hit me, it’s like I’m a statue that’s meant to be there. Then I hear someone calling my name, it keeps on getting louder and louder until it hurts my head and then poof, I’ll wake up.

 

Maybe I just read too much books that’s why I keep getting that kind of dreams.

 

I was about to get my book when I notice my School ID, I don’t know why but I had the urge to get it. I look at it. Damn, why do I always look like this when I take my School ID picture? Dead eyes, awkward smile, and messy hair, I’m the one who told myself not to fix my hair and now I’m complaining. What’s wrong with me?

 

“Kyle Park” I was startled by the voice that spoke out my name. I look back and saw a guy. Oh yeah, he’s one of the guy who was waiting with me at the bus stop, I think.

 

“What the ” I whispered, but he heard me and just smiled at me. Not to be that person, but why am I smitten by his cat like smile? He waved his hand in front of me that brought back my senses. Oh sheet, did I stare at him too long? That’s weird, he’s gonna think I’m weird now, goodness.

 

“That’s a cute name, and cute picture.” I realize he was looking at my School ID. I immediately put it back in my bag. , he didn’t need to see that.

 

“Hi” he said. And I confusingly said “Hello?” he just chuckle and took the seat right next to me. Okay, what the hell is happening? Is this some kind of a prank? Like because I’m new. Okay, I’m way too paranoid. I should really stop reading fictions and start living my life.

 

“I just wanna say sorry about what happen a while back, you know, when I bumped into you?” he said with his soft tone voice. He startled me just to say sorrry? Well, at least he did say sorry, meaning he’s not that bad of a person.

 

“That’s alright.” I said. I don’t know what to do, so I just looked at the window and pretended he wasn’t even there. Why is he still sitting next to me? I already said it’s alright. What does he need? The bus stop again, meaning there’s more students coming in. Fortunately the guy left the seat.

 

Another student took the seat right next to me. I took a glimpse and saw she was a girl, and the moment she took her seat, she talks to the three guys who’s just behind us, oh so their friends. She didn’t bother me or anything, which is a relieved. A part of me thinks that I should talk to her. Maybe she could be the person I’m gonna be friends with, well of course that only happen in books or movies.

 

I’m lying if I said I don’t miss my life back in our hometown. I got friends there, lovely friends. I miss them, especially this one guy, let just say his one of the few people who I sincerely love.

 

My mom and I need to move here for the sake of her job. Surprise surprise, no dad. He left us when I was just a five years old girl. My mom never spoke of my dad name ever since, she reffered to him as “Mrs. Pooh”. Yeah I don’t know the history of that, I never ask because I’m not interested.

 

You might think I’m one of those people who isolate themselves from others, but no, im not like that. I may not be as bubbly as bubbles, but I enjoy other peoples company. Just not right now cause I’m still kind of a mess.

 

I’m busy listening to my music when the girl next to me poked me. I look at her and she signed me to remove my earbuds. I did do it since I don’t wanna seem rude. I saw the three guys just behind us and the two guys are holding the guy (who apologized to me) arms as if their stopping him from doing something.

 

They just keep laughing and while the other one was shaking his head. The other people in the bus took noticed of what was happening and all their attention was on us. I look at the girl next to me and asked her “What?” she smiles at me sweetly

 

“Oh nothing, I’m Seulgi by the way. That tall guy is Seungjun, and that other one who looks like kermit the frog is Heejun”

 

“I do not look like Kermit the frog, Seulgi will you just shut up and tell her?” the guy named Heejun exclaimed. Well, this Seulgi girl definitely needs to have her eye check, not meant to be rude, only because Heejun doesn’t look like anything near Kermit the frog.

 

He’s actually a good looking guy, with his beautiful toned skin, his smile is cute and he’s eyes are mesmerizing. Not my type though, sorry to get your hopes up on me having a crush on him. But he seems like a nice kid.

 

Seulgi just stick her tounge’s out on him. She then looks at me and continued talking.

 

“So yeah, Seulgi, Seungjun and Heejun, and that guy right there in the middle is Jihun.” She pointed at the guy who Seungjun and heejun is holding. So where is this going?

 

“He thinks you’re cute.” Seulgi just blurted out. Did I hear her right?

 

“What?” I asked confusingly. Okay, this is definitely just a prank.

 

“I said he thinks you’re cute. He just said it to us.” Seulgi said as if it’s the most normal thing ever. Well, it is normal but for me, that’s bat crazy, I just got here, no one ever said that to me, well except for my friends, but that’s different. I don’t know any of this people and I’m not sure if they’re joking or not. So yeah don’t mind me freaking out inside. Everyone was looking at us. I could here people giggling.

 

The two guys just laugh and I hear Jihun said “Now look what you’ve done to her.” I look at him, and he gave me that cat like smile of his that make my heart flutter. Oh .  Maybe I could jump out of the window, ditch school for today and just come back tomorrow. That seems like a good plan.

 

“We’re here!” the bus driver then said. No one cared about the driver said, they’re all waiting for my reaction. I put my phone and earbuds on my bag, stood up and walk my way out of this bus. As soon as I get off the bus, I could hear the roaring laughters of everyone in there.

 

Someone even shouted “Jihun, good shot!”

So much for not grabbing any peoples attention. I guess I said it too early, it seems like I falied my mission to be invisible today.

 

* * * * *

 

How was it? Not good? HAHAHA. Sorry if it didn't live up to your standard. I don't know when the next update is but I'm done with chapter. Maybe once I finished chapter three, then I'll post chapter 2. 

Please forgive me if there's grammatical errors or typos

COMMENT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. YOU CAN SHARE THE STORY TO IF YOU LIKE.

STAN KNK!!!!