Part I

Somebody else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

 

« Hi Sunny, how are you? Thank you for meeting up with me, I know how you are busy these days…so thank you so much.”

“Yes I’m fine and don’t worry about it that’s what friends are for and also you seemed off in the phone and I knew that something must bothering you so out with it.”

“So do you want to drink or eat; I’m buying by the way.”

“Anything is fine; so out with it what’s going on?”

The waitress came and interrupted us and took our order and left us alone.

“Ehm.” I cleared my throat and said “Did you by any chance felt like Fany is different?”

“No last time I saw her she was fine; cheerful and loud like always; Why?” She said to me with her eyebrow rising.

‘Maybe I’m imagining things…but the fight…’ I thought to myself. The waitress gave us our food and we started eating.

“Hey Tae, what’s going on? Is everything okay between you two?”

“ I don’t think so; since 4 months ago Fany started to change toward me.”

“What do you mean?”

“She is avoiding me; she keep yelling and fighting over meaningless things with me; she doesn’t share her life with me anymore like she used to.”

“Did you talk to her about it?”

“Yes I tried countless time but she always shut me out saying it’s none of my business. I’m worried about her I know and I can feel she’s dealing with something but I don’t know how I can help her. Are sure you didn’t notice anything at all?”

“No…not really…she seems fine to me although it’s been long time since we gathered all together.”

“I think it’s just me then, she seems normal with you guys so…”

“So what? Did you ask the others?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter