Final

And I Am Always Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Fidgeting...

One word to describe Mark hyung right now. He's been playing the hem of his shirt after I asked him to stay with me for awhile here inside my room. He's very cute looking at him like this while he's sitting on the edge of my bed.

 

It's been five months now after we confessed to each other. It's also been five months after I broke up with Jeno. Knowing that I finally moved on from him, I'm now ready to fulfill what I told him last five months ago. Until Jeno came asking for me again and Mark hyung saw us talking. I knew that he'd be jealous that's why I asked him to stay here in my room to clear things out.

 

"Hyung..." I called and he broke his attention from his shirt to me.

"It's okay, Donghyuck. It's okay to go back to him. I'm okay. Don't worry about me." Mark hyung faked his smile and I can clearly see the hurt in his eyes. I walked towards him and kneeled in front of him. Mark hyung looked at me in surprise but he looked away after seeing my face.

"Look at me, hyung. Please?" Mark hyung didn't comply that I have no choice but to grab his cheeks again and stared at his beautiful eyes. Everything that I see is beautiful. His eyes, his nose, his lips, his eyebrows, his jawline.. his soul.. everything is perfection. How can I go back to Jeno if I have this wonderful person in front of me.

 

I didn't hesitate to do this. In fact, I've been waiting for this moment afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter