Chapter 1

Cold Blooded Love
At first it was just for one night. Never more than one night. No man or woman was interesting enough in bed to be entertaining more than once anyway. Nothing had hinted that the puppy eyed man would be so eager and compliant.

He has standing in a corner, eyes glazing over, slightly glassy swirling mindlessly his glass in his hands. He was alone, and frankly he looked like a lost puppy.
It was an easy target. Hakyeon pushed himself away from the wall and strode to the table swaying his hips, earning hooded gazes as he walked. He locked his eyes on the target, the puppy. He slid gracefully on the chair across and simply looked at the man. He waited a few more seconds and finally talked
"You are even better looking from up close" the man accross blushed and tried to hide it by docking his head. Hakyeon extended his hand delicately and held onto the man's chin.
"Don't put your head down. It is a shame to hide it like that. What's your name puppy? "
"Hongbin"
"Mmm quite a sweet name." the puppy blushed even more. A smile tugged Hakyeon's lips and he released Hongbin's chin to playfully tug at longer strand of hair framing his face.
Hakyeon leans over the table saying
"I'd like to know what you look like when you beg"

He could almost hear the man's heart skipping a beat. Instead Hongbin's mouth opens in a silent oh and in some desperate gesture knocks over his half filled glass managing to spill most of it on himself and the rest on the table. Hakyeon contains his laughter and having made his decision, gets up and smirks before delivering another blow. 
"Are you simply clumsy or plain naughty?" 
He then walks away without another word getting some paper clean up the mess delibaratingly taking his time. He comes back a few minutes later to the man looking frantically across the room. 
"Did you already miss me?" 
"No" Hongbin said looking sullen. Instead of sitting in the chair, Hakyeon goes to the side of the table, chossing to stand next to the wet puppy. Hongbin looks up to the man, having no idea of what will happen next. Hakyeon simply starts taking care of the man's wet shirt, letting his fingers linger on the wet fabric. 
"I-I can do it myself." 
"I know little puppy but doesn't it feel nice?" 
"Well-" 
Rather suddenly Hakyeon's hand travels to the inside of the man's shirt and immediately Hongbin bite his lips barely stopping a groan. 
Smirking Hakyeon removes his hand. 
"Should we take this somewhere else?" 
Hongbin nods, not trusting his voice. 
"Good" 
"The name's Hakyeon. For you to know what name to scream tonight." 
The man turns around and reaches for his back pocket, taking out a leather wallet from his back pocket and in doing so something metallic in the belt catches the light. He takes out a few bills and set them on the table. 
"Come, the night won't wait forever." 
He lets Hongbin walk by his side, keeping a hand on the nape of his neck while Hongbin tries to keep his composure. 
Like a  gentleman, Hakyeon opens the passenger door for Hongbin who sits in the car apprehensively. Hakyeon slides in the driver seat and starts the car after taking a glance at the passenger.
"We aren't that far." 
Hongbin nods, trying to distract himself. The man is focused on driving but as Hongbin looks out toward the window he feels something on his upper thigh. He looks down to find the man's hand resting on it, fingers grazing his inner thigh. The sensation makes his heart drop to his stomach and he feels a familiar stir in his lower belly. He has been fighting an  since the man sat in front of him and he can't control himself forever. He groans and he let his head fall back, both in frustration and abandon. 
Hakyeon watches from the corner of his eye pleased, changing from grazing his fingers to grabbing Hongbin's inner thighs. 
As hongbin's can't take it anymore and starts squirming the fingers stop torturing him. 
"We have arrived." 
Hongbin sighs and relaxes in the seat, trying to recompose himself. 
Hakyeon stops the car and gets out. In a similar fashion,he opens the passenger door for Hongbin with a slight smirk. 
"How's my puppy?" 

Hongbin blushes at the nickname again and stumbles on the pavement feeling light headed from the emotions and sensations. 
The man circles Hongbin's waist after closing the car door and guide him gently to the door. 
The door closes and Hakyeon locks and bolt it before taking off his jacket, hanging it on the coat rack. making the handle of a gun visible and gleaming in the light in the process. The man then proceed to step in front of Hongbin. 
"Tell me puppy, bedroom first of another glass before that?" 
"A-a drink first. Please." 
"Mm a polite puppy. How cute. Come." 
Hongbin follows Hakyeon inside the house to a small living room where a well stocked bar is waiting. 
"Same thing as before? Whisky?" 
"Please" 
Hakyeon fills two glasses and hands one to the man. 
"Please make yourself comfortable." 

Hongbin opts for the couch near the coffee table and plops down with relief, carefully holding the glass. 
Hakeyon smiles to himself and sips his drink observing the other man. 
Hongbin is fidgeting with his glass again. At that point it is probably a habit. Hakeyon feels like playing with him a little more before moving on to the bedroom, see if he can rile him up. 
The man had choosen the couch, the puppy had given him an opening by choosing it. 
Hakyeon walks to the couch and sits almost on Hongbin, cornering him in the couch. 
"Shall I resume ?" 
"Resume?" 
With a devilish smirk Hakeyon grabs the man's inner thigh. Hongbin yelps at the suddenty of the movement. 
"Resume this" 
"I-" 
Hakeyon glidess his hand further up his thigh, relaxing his grip. 
"Oh god." 
"You like that ?" 
"Yes" Hongbin answers breathlessly 
"Good" he answers and stops.
Hakeyon empties his glass and s the first two buttons of his shirt 
Hongbin looks from the corner of his eyes and blushes meeting the strong eyes. 
"I feel rather warm" Hakyeon answers to the silent question. 
"I- my shirt still feels humid" he says flatly. 
"There's obviously something that can be done about that." Hakeyon gets off the couch and leaves his glass on the coffee table. 
Hongbin imitate him unsure about himself. 
"Let's see...." 
Hakeyon let his hands travel on Hongbin's chest, exaggeratedly playing with the fabric. 
Hongbin bites his lips, the current treatment adding to the existing warmth pooling in his lower belly, trying to resist with all his might despit the alcool starting to cloud his mind. 
"Don't resist, let me hear you puppy. Come with me." Hakeyon let his hand follow Hongbin's hsoulder to the wrist and grabs his hand starting to drag Hongbin further inside. 
They enter a rather luxurious bedroom, making Hongbin gasp. 
"Make yourself comfortable." he says as he goes to a small dark wooden secretary and opens a drawer reaching for the gun in his belt. 
Meanwhile Hongbin sits at the edge of the bed and nervously s his shirt. 
Hakyeon looks up from the drawer, closing it with his hips and leans against the secretary to watch. 
Hongbin realizes he is watched and hesitates a few seconds, feeling heat creeping up his face again. 
"Dont stop for me, please. Unless you need some help" 
Hongbin lowers his head and resume, finaly getting the humid fabric away from his skin revealing a surpring set of well defined abs. 
He slowly slide it off and Hakyeon briskly takes the fabric to throw it on a nearby chair. 
"You look so much like a puppy I didn't expect that kind of abs. I must say, it is marvelous." Hakyeon pushes Hongbin on the bed slowly tracing the outline before aprubtly leaning away, a devilish smile on his face.
Hakyeon settles himself comfortably on pillows and promt Hongbin to come closer. 
"Come here puppy, it's time to stop playing." 

--------------

So yeah THERE IT IS. ALSO, DON'T EXPECT I CAN'T WRITE TO SAVE MY LIFE