Destiel is Real

65 stories of love (Chanbaek/Baekyeol)

Summary: When Baekhyun decides to wear a Castiel cosplay to a convention, and don’t know an elfish Dean is also going.

Supernatural Fan Au!

Warning:  Hunrene

Byun Baekhyun, is a perfect boy. He just finished his studies in graphic design, and although he didn´t find a job in his field, he is working at Starbucks currently, the need of money to survive everyday being more important than getting a real job.

He has fun working there and laughs with his coworkers all day long. Every morning he gifts an americano to Irene, the lady at the information booth of the mall. Actually, he also goes with her to the smoking area outside, next to parking 01, and enjoys her blabbers when good looking guys pass by.

It’s on one of those breaks, that they both realise they love ’’Supernatural’’. The girl loves Sam while he says he prefers Dean. Thanks that, the day of the convention he comes out of his home with his graduation blue suit and a borrowed trench coat although it’s 89 F! It’s really hot, and especially, with those black leather shoes and those blue contact lenses, that Irene insisted he put on so much!

’’Good luck!’’ wishes him his brother. Watching him go leaning forward, Baekhyun’s backpack is full of snacks to share with his friends at the event.

’’Thanks!’’ he replies loudly,( even if with his added weight on his shoulders. )

When he arrives at the place, he immediately recognizes Irene, but he is much amused at how well the bad girl attire suits his sweet friend.

Catching a glimpse of him, Irene screams alerting all the people around of his presence, and that makes him feel a little embarrassed.

’’Baek! you look the same!’’ she yells with a cute smile, and motions for him to join her in the line.

’’Really… ’’ he begins to say, ’’Ruby?’’ he points out with wide eyes, noticing the red lips and the falses lashes.

’’She is the one, who spends the most time with Sam,’’ she pleads. ’’And I feel really y like this,’’ she adds with a wink.

The long line make them wait long enough while both finished their water bottle and the half of snacks that Baekhyun bring it. Inside they both couldn’t resist scream. In one of the screens Jensen Ackles dances with the Eye of the Tiger and a lot of people watch that.

They were so focused that a whistle behind them makes both look back.

- Look Dean, it’s Castiel and Rubi - A tall blonde guy, with a smirk and a bad looking long wig look both. (who is wearing the bad looking wig?)

- Don’t call me like that Sehun - Snitch an ever taller guy with jeans, flannel and a protection necklace amulet.

- Hyung! -

- Hi, sorry about this idiot - His big smile and a big hand apear in front of Baekhyun and he shake it with his - I’m Chanyeol and this guy is Sehun -

- A pleasure, Baekhyun, Ruby is Irene -

- I really like you costumes - Said the blonde guy

- Thanks - Answer quickly the girl being so obvious and marveled about the high difference between she and the blonde guy - What do you think Sammy and I can give you a ride on the dark side? - (not sure about this sentence, but I don’t know Supernatural. Sammy is a car or a person? )

- Even though you are a demon, we can be friends - He smiles with his arm ready for the girl and walking away the two guys.

- That was quick - Baekhyun smiles while he feels the other body behind him.

- So… Castiel… What do you think if we going for a ride in baby? -

- You have an IMPALA? - Scream Baekhyun.

The cute smile and a little laugh of the tall guy surprise Baekhyun - No, actually is a Nissan, but we can fake it. What do you think?

- I think it’s a marvelous idea - He answer following the tall guy with his hands together.

In the middle of the way a girl screams DESTIEL IS REAL!

Who would think of it?.

The long line makes them wait long enough for them to finish their water bottles and the half of the snacks Baekhyun had brought. Once inside, amazed by the everything around them, they scream their excitement out. In one of the screens on the walls, Jensen Ackles dances with the Eye of the Tiger, a whole lot of people watching it.

So focused on the video, a whistle startles them from behind. They both look back with a frown.

’’Look Dean, it’s Castiel and Ruby!’’ a tall blonde guy says with a smirk, wearing a bad looking wig.

’’Don’t call me like that, Sehun,’’ an ever taller guy warns him. The tall guy wears jeans flannel and a protection necklace amulet.

’’Hyung!’’ the blonde pouts.

’’Hi,’’ flannel jeans dude greets them, ignoring his dongsaeng. ’’Sorry about this idiot,’’ he amends, passing a hand through his hair nervously. But then, he smiles brightly, a hand ing forward to shake Baekhyun’s own. ’’I’m Chanyeol and this guy is Sehun-

’’A pleasure,’’ the Castiel cosplayer cuts him in his haste. ’’I’m Baekhyun, this is Irene.’’

’’I really like you costumes,’’ Sehun compliments them, but he only looks at Irene.

’’Thanks!’’ the Ruby cosplayer eagerly responds, eyes ogling the tall blonde, in awe before their height difference. ’’What do you think, about Sammy and I can give you a ride on the dark side?’’ she says, all her attention on him. (here another version with sammy being Sehun cosplay character name:: ’’What about going on a ride to the dark side with me, Sammy?’’ )

’’Even though you’re a demon, we can be friends,’’ he cedes, holding out his arm for Irene to link hers with.

Together they walk away, without throwing a look at their dumbfounded friends.

’’That was quick…’’ Baekhyun mutters with a small smile, the body warmth of the other reaching him.

’’So… ’’ Chanyeol says hesitantly, turning to him, ’’Castiel, what do you think if we go on a ride with ’’Baby’’?

Baekhyun can’t believe it. Not possible!

’’You have an IMPALA?’’ he screams.

The guy smiles cutely, and let out a light chuckle that graces Baekhyun’s ear, he is intrigued.

’’No, actually it’s a Nissan, but we can fake it,’’ he suggests, eyebrows raised in interrogation. ’’What do you think?’’

Is that hope in his question? Baekhyun swallows his saliva, before he splutters on the other cosplayer.

’’I think it’s a marvelous idea,’’ he chirps up, taking the hand the tall guy, no Chanyeol, held out for him.

But then, they’re merely at the doors when:

’’DESTIEL IS REAL!’’

Baekhyun freezes, looking back to the convention room. There, he sees a girl with her hands as a megaphone. He turns back to Chanyeol-Dean, sharing an amused look with him.

Oh, let them believe...