Final

Fight Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I swear to god I hope my soulmate comes around soon so I can stop having this stupid mark on my cheek.” Jeno muttered under his breath as he looked at himself in the mirror. His best friend Mark was sitting on his bed texting. Not listening to a word Jeno said.

Jeno sighed as he sat down beside the older. Seeing the contact name. It was Donghyuck his soulmate. From what Jeno was able to read before Mark closed his phone they were talking about another boy. A boy named Jaemin. He had apparently hit Donghyuck. Jeno laughed a little at the image of Donghyuck being hit.

“What you laughing about? At least Donghyuck is getting hit.” And so was Mark. Jeno started throwing light punches at the older. Making both of them laugh.

“One day my soulmate will hit me. You red bean.” Before Mark met Donghyuck his entire torso was red, so was part of his legs too. Mark never told Jeno how he met Donghyuck, but apparently it was really embarrassing.

“You ready to go?” Jeno nodded as he fixed his hair. After countless rounds of bleach his hair was quite ruined. It never listened anymore. He hoped today would be the day he would meet his soulmate, but at the same time he would look horrible if he did. How could Mark take him to Donghyuck’s house looking like this? All of Donghyuck’s friends would be there, and their soulmates of course.

“There’s only one person you haven’t met before Jeno. You already know Renjun, Jisung and Chenle. You met them multiple times before. Now you only have to meet Jaemin, and he won’t like you no matter how hot you look.” Jeno laughed slightly. Mark always knew what was on his mind.

“Why won’t he like me?” Jeno pouted slightly. Following Mark out of his bedroom.

“Because Jaemin doesn’t like anybody at first. He hated me for months.”

 

Jeno couldn’t imagine somebody actually hating Mark. Even the meanest teacher at school would smile at Mark in the hallways. How could this Jaemin boy hate him?

It was warm outside. The summer wind heating up Jeno’s cheeks. It caressed his red cheek. Jeno’s mind imaging a hand there instead.

“Hey guys.” Donghyuck’s loud voice met Jeno’s ears just as the door opened. The wave of cold taking over the summer heat. Jeno had hoped Donghyuck would have a cold house, and he did. It made him smile a bright smile.

“Hey Hyuck.” Jeno smiled at the tanned male as he stepped into the house, leaving the couple. He heard the sound of lips touching as he walked into the house. He wasn’t sure if he was ready to meet the other boys, but he had to. He couldn’t walk back out to Mark and Donghyuck, so he pulled himself together and with a last sigh he walked into the livingroom.

He was met with a mess. Chenle was on the floor screaming while Jisung was in the corner throwing popcorn everywhere, and in the middle between the couch and the coffee table were two boys. One Jeno recognised as Renjun and the other he guessed was Jaemin. It took Jeno a couple of seconds to understand that the two boys weren’t just playing around, Jaemin was really about to beat the out of Renjun.

“Hey! Stop!” Jeno tried with all his might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter