Underneath the moonlight

ONE SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for updating once in a blue moon T_T

School's making me buang. Bawi ako patawad.  

========

"school camping eh?, are you guys going? " ask Wendy. 

"yeeeeessss" - everyone exclaim 

"what about you chaeng? " jisoo ask

"i dunno, i have to ask permission from my parent" rosé answered looking sad, because she already know her parent wont allow her. 

"aww our baby rosé, still have to get a approval tsk tsk well we all know your mom won't let you join but i hope she'll alow you this time. You'll miss half of your life if you can't come" lisa teasing rosé

"shut up lisario. I know that already"

"hmmm why don't we try writing a letter to her mom and let's all sign in it, you know like a letter of consent" yeri Suggest 

"or  like a pleading leter hahaha as if that works" Lisa laugh

"hmmm we should try " Jennie approve 

"ok Jisoo start writing " jennie comand

"roger" jisoo said and Ready her paper and pen. 

"wait is this for real? hahaha you guys are so sweet but i don't know if that will work" rosè said smiling form ear to ear. She really wanna come and spend a whole night with her friends in school. The Señor years are allowed to camp in school before their graduation and rosé really wanna come.

"thats what im trying to say" lisa added

" Lisa, jeenie said lets try,  nothing will change if we try. Except if her mother approve. Right chaeng? " joy wiggle her eyebrows while looking at chaeng.

"fine, fine I'll  be out to take some pictures, txt me if you need my autograph hehehe" lisa said and leave the room

"she sounds like she don't want you to join" joy said looking on the door where lisa walk out. 

---

lisa pov. 

Yeri actually suggest a good idea but i don't know if her mom will let her come she never approve to any friends activity for chaeng and my heart is so exited knowing it can work.  But i know deep inside its impossible. Small info for you guys.  I have a crush for chaeng ever since we were freshman, we became close and friends but the feeling never fade it actually grow in to...... I don't  know? Love? . Yeah maybe. Im not sure i never know what love means btw. But every time she walks into the room my day is already complete (cheeessyyy eeeeeh), and everytime she laugh about my jokes while slapping my arms are making me more happy.  We bicker most of the time but we both laugh in the end. And i really love it when she's being clingy to me specially when she'll hold my hand. I don't wanna let go of it.

Sometimes i wanna confess to her but the Thought of loosing her makes me wanna punch my self. Im convincing my self to be contented of what we have now but still there's a part of me wanting more for us.  I don't know what to do anymore.  What if she won't accept me and we become awkward to each other or worst...... friendship over. Gooosh i don't want that.  Well im used to love her secretly and also hurting secretly so i know i candle this small excitement. 

*phone vibrates*  they finished the letter i have to go back to sign in it.  I really wish her mother approve. 

(rosé's parent are very strict to her, she is always picked up after class. She can't go out in school without permission and she can't hang out side if its not important or if its not about school works.) 

----

"omg girls Guess whaaaaaaaat" joy excitedly entered the room followed by rosé

"what" jennie plainly ask

"tadaaaaaaaaaa" joy showed them the paper they wrote for chaengs mom and it has a big blue mark of approved. The girls stand up abruptely to look closer at the paper they got so excited and hugged rosé.

"for the first-time in forever, you can finaly hangout longer with us. " wendy sing while putting her hands in the air. 

While lisa on the other hand can't control her heartbeat feeling so exited she's trying not to be obvious so she just Smile said 'yeeeheeey!' but deep inside she wanna jump and tumbling.  

"girls lets prepare for tomorrow night everyone don't forget about your signed food hahahaha" jisoo announce. 

"ofcourse " they all answered 

---

The night of camping.

Everyone is enjoying the camp Lisa's Squad is having a fun time playing around telling stories and eating around the bonfire under the moonlight. 

"ok ok so lets play spin the bottle" joy announced 

They are having a great time daring and confessing now its time for lisa to choose between dare or confession and she choose confession couz' she's too lazy to make a dare

"ok so the question is 'if you were a guy who would you date in this group'" yeri ask lifting the paper. 

"hmmmm" lisa tease and look at everyone trying to act like choosing but she know deep inside who she wanna date for real.  She look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter