He Shouldn't Have Listened - Kyungsoo

How We Were Conceived
Please log in to read the full chapter

Almost three years later

 

"Babe, come on. We haven't been on a trip since our honeymoon and I know your dying to go to Hawaii." Yifan was pleading, borderline begging Joonmyeon, "It's going to be our fifth anniversary and it's been forever since it's been just you and me." 

 

He grabbed Joonmyeon by the waist and pulled him in to his chest, forcing him to stop furiously scrubbing at last night's dishes, and pressed his face into his neck. Joonmyeon sighed and turned in his arms to look at him, "Fine, We can go-," he put his hand up to stop Yifan from speaking, "But don't expect me not to be worried about our six children while were gone, especially the triplets for them terrible twos is an understatement."

 

They both chuckled then abruptly Yifan stated, "Challenge Accepted."

 

"What?"

 

"We'll see if that will really be your focus once you're alone with me."

 

****

 

Well as it turns out it definitely was...

 

Yifan is sitting on the bed of their beautiful Hawaiian hotel room watching Joonmyeon video chat his parents, who are currently watching the triplets.

 

"Mom, you're sure you'll be fine with them? The three of them are a serious handful." Joonmyeon spoke to his mother as he watched her wrangle an excited Chanyeol into her arms.

 

"Yes, we'll be fine and you should enjoy your trip," she replied as she calmed

Please log in to read the full chapter