Break Up ( The End )

Break Up?

“ Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favourite.”- Jung Daehyun

The atmosphere in the Jung’s house is so peaceful. Mrs. Jung occupying the kitchen, cleaning the dishes. Meanwhile in the living room is occupied by his son that named Jung Daehyun. Lazing his on the fluffy white sofa and right hand clutching the remote control. A soft laugh came out from Daehyun mouth when a funny scene appeared which happen to be coming from the cartoon Larva. He kept on giggling as he kept his gazes on the television screen. But, the peaceful atmosphere was being broke by the doorbell. Daehyun raised his eyebrows when he heard the doorbell goes off. He looked at the clock that was hang on the wall by his right side. 7 o’clock. Which crazy person willing to come here early in the morning? “Daehyun-ah.. Open the door.!” Yelled Mrs.Jung from the kitchen as the visitor kept on pushing the doorbell button. Daehyun sighed and stood up. “ Nae eomma.” He walked toward the door lazily. He grabbed and twisted the door knob. He opened the door and “ SURPRISE!” Came a loud voice from no other than Baekhyun, who’s right now was grinning from eye to eye. That screamed totally catch Daehyun off guard which make him screamed in his oh so manly voice.

He tried to get mad at Baekhyun, but nah it could not happen. How can he got mad at Baekhyun, which happened to be his boyfriend. Byun Baekhyun, Daehyun’s boyfriend for two years now. A person whom cuteness would came out naturally everytime he was with Daehyun. Having cuteness overload was a total bonus for him cause that was Daehyun’s weakness. Especially when he make a face like a lost little puppy. “B-Baekk?” “ Yes babe.” Baekhyun answered while swaying his body from side to side. Daehyun sighed and let out a small chuckled. “ What are you doing here hermm?” Daehyun raised his left eyebrow while his arms were crossed on his chest with his body leaned by the door frame. Baekhyun pouted and looked on the ground. “ Because I miss you.” “ And?” “ And I want to meet you.” “ And?” “ I wanna hear your voice.” Daehyun chuckled and grabbed Baekhyun’s hands. “ Didn’t we talked on the phone this morning? At 7 o’clock aren’t we?.” Shade of red appeared on Baekhyun face. He whinned cutely, which btw he learned from his bestfriend aka Jongdae. “ But, I wanna see you face papa .” Daehyun widened his eyes when he heard that nickname. “ Didn’t I told-“ “ Who is it Dae?” Mrs. Jung question suddenly cut all the things that Daehyun was about to say. Mrs.Jung eyes then landed on Baekhyun who was smiling happily. “ Annyeonghaseyo, eommeo-nim.” He said with a bowed in the end. “ Awww my son-in-law. Look how cute he is.” Mrs. Jung said while her hands pinched both of Baekhyun’s cheeks. “ What brings you here baekkie-ah?” Baekhyun smiled shyly and stared at Daehyun. “ I wanna spend my time with papa today.” Daehyun for the second time in that day widened his eyes. Shocked was written all over his face. He then looked at his mom and guess what, both of them have the same expression. Daehyun grunted, now his mom would think that he got some . Mrs. Jung cleared and smile awkwardly. “ Well, okay then. Spend your time well with your papa hermm Baek.” Mrs. Jung winked toward Baekhyun. “ Hehehe nae eommeo-nim.” Mrs. Jung walked back toward the kitchen leaving Daehyun and Baekhyun. “ Can I come in?” Baekhyun asked with his puppy eyes. Daehyun smirked and crossed his arms. “ What do you think?” Baekhyun grinned, “ Of course I can papa.” He said and slipped in the empty spot between Daehyun and  the door after he quickly pecked on Daehyun left cheek. Daehyun closed the door behind him while chuckling This kid eyyy.

Daehyun walked toward the living room with his hands in his pants pockets. There on the sofa he spotted his boyfriend had comfortably relaxing his body and a remote control in his right hand. Baekhyun turned his gazes toward Daehyun who was currently standing still and watching him openly. He grinned and tapped the empty spot on his right. “ Papa come here.” Daehyun grunted and stomped his feet heavily while walking toward the sofa. “ Baekhyunnn-ahhhh.” He said and plopped down beside Baekhyun. Just like a koala, Baekhyun immediately cling onto Daehyun with his arms wrapped around Daehyun waist. “ Nae papa.” He replied while adjusting his head on Daehyun’s chest. His most comfortable and favourite spot. Daehyun sighed, “Can you stop?” “ Stop? As in doing what?” Daehyun caressed the soft lock of Baekhyun hairs. “ Stop that papa nickname. Can you?” Baekhyun pouted heavily while his hands playing with the hem of Dae’s shirt. “ But I want to.” Daehyun pulled Baekhyun’s chin so that they were eyes to eyes. “ That nickname will make it look like I’m someone that so into this . Even my mom gave me that look too. “ Daehyun said, trying to knock some sense in Baekhyun mind. But yeah, Baek being Baek, would not gave up in something that he want. Activating his puppy eyes mood, he make himself look like a lost lil puppy. “ Ahhhhh, but I like that nickname papa. Please please please.” Baekhyun begged with his lips quivering as if he was going to cry. Daehyun can help but giving in to Baek’s request. Having a cute guy as a boyfriend can be too hard sometimes. “ Okay, okay. You can call me-“ “Papa!” Daehyun grunted. “ Exactly, but just when there’s nobody with us. In other place, just call anything except ‘that’.” Baekhyun think for a while before nodded his head, agreeing to that term. “ I’ll call you ‘daddy’ then.” Baekhyun said while clapping his hands. Daehyun sighed, “ That too. You can’t use that nickname, the same with papa. Okay?” Daehyun was expecting an answer from Baekhyun, but he got nothing. Baekhyun was too deeply in thought, thinking of something. After a few moment, a devilish smirk appeared on Baekhyun’s face. He set his eyes on Daehyun and look so excited in which if he was a puppy, he obviously wagging his tail excitedly right now. “ Okay then. I’ll not call you in any of that nicknames in front of everyone with ONE CONDITION.” Daehyun rolled his eyes and pinched that cute little nose of Baekhyun. “ What is it my dear lovely one?” Baekhyun sit up straight while his hands poking on Daehyun thigh. “ As in return, you’ll give me a kiss anytime anywhere whenever I wish for it. Can you?” He said with a little hope in his eyes. Daehyun should had known that any request from Baek would always and forever would be involving kiss. What a demanding little boyfriend. I should tease you for a while then, let’s look how long can you keep up with this act. “What if I say NO?” Baekhyun did not expect that Daehyun would said NO. With his mind still in a confused state, he mumbled out “ Then, I’ll keep on calling you papa.” While putting his hands on his hips. Daehyun tsked and crossed his arms “ Then, I think I should break up with you. Simple isn’t?” 

As soon as the words ‘break up’ came out of Daehyun mouth, Baekhyun froze and his mind became blank. Everything became blurred with his ears kept on hearing those words. No no, it can’t be.

No, there’s no break up. No break up. Tears started to fall from Baek’s eyes while he kept on chanting ‘no break up’ in his mind. Seeing Baekhyun state, Daehyun immediately went on his panic mode. Oh god. In all of Baekhyun personality, the crying one was the most unfavourite for Daehyun. Reason you asked? Simple, hearing Baekhyun wailing while crying was a total disaster. He quickly gather Baekhyun in his arms while his palms Baekhyun on his back. He know that sometimes his way of joking would lead to this kind of stuff. “ Hey baby, I’m just kidding okay. None of that words is the truth. Hermm..” He could felt that his shirt was getting soaked by Baekhyun tears. Serve him right, for making his sensitive boyfriend to be in this state. Baekhyun hit Daehyun on his chest repeatedly with his little fists. “ How could you just said those words to me? You do know that I hate to hear it. But you’re still saying it.” He glared toward Daehyun with his puffy eyes. “ Don’t you know you hurt me emotionally with those words. Don’t you know how much pain you gave to me.” Baekhyun vented out his anger by hitting Daehyun with every words that came out from his mouth. Without too much of thinking, Daehyun kissed Baekhyun on the lips as a way to shut him up. He closed his eyes and so does Baekhyun, enjoying the moment of their romance. Daehyun slowly pulled away and open his eyes to stare lovingly at Baek. “ I’m sorry Baek, for hurting you.” Baekhyun smiled shyly and leaned in to kiss Daehyun. “ Apology accepted.” They were about to continued their moment, but Mrs.Jung just happened to come at the right time. “ Hey kids, I’m going out for grocery shopping. Behave okay? Especially you ‘Mr.papa. and my lil baby Baek?” “ Nae eommeo-nim.” Came the replied from Baekhyun. “ If this kid try to do something to you, just tell me hermm.” Daehyun look at his mom with horror written all over his face. “ Eomma… “ Mrs.Jung make the motion of I’m-watching-you with her fingers while making her way towards the front door. Baekhyun giggled, “ I really like you eomma.” He said dreamily. Daehyun tsked and flicked on Baek’s forehead. “ Of course you'll like her. Having the same mental state like her was totally a plus point.” Upon hearing that, Baekhyun squinted his eyes, observing Daehyun’s face. “ I’ll just take that as a compliment. Now, let me cuddle with you.” That action make Daehyun laughed loudly. “ Why are you laughing?” “Nothing. Just thinking how can I fall in love with you.” Baekhyun hit Dae on the stomach. “ Stop it papa.” He said before snuggling in Daehyun chest. Daehyun automatically wrapped Baekhyun in his embrace tightly and breathe in Baekhyun’s scent. He leaned closer to Baekhyun left ear , “ I love you Baekkie-ah.” And left a kiss there. Baekhyun giggled loudly, feeling ticklish by Daehyun action. Without getting his head off of Dae’s chest, he replied “ Hehehe. The same here. I love you too papa Dae. Now, stop talking. Let me hug you tightly.” Feeling contained, Baekhyun let out a sigh from his mouth. For him, Dae’s chest was the best pillow ever. Meanwhile, Daehyun smiled lovingly, watching Baekhyun attached to him like a baby koala. His mind went back to their first encounter which had brought them to this stage. Didn’t know that my hate for you can turn to love. Falling in love with your enemy? Well, maybe it can happen when your enemy is being oh so damn cute all the time. That managed to make my heart flutter even if tried to stop it.

THE END

“ Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.”- Byun Baekhyun