tu eres mi inspiracion

tu eres mi inspiracion

The sun was peeking out from the curtains early in the morning brightening up the room of Jeongguk's bedroom, the sunshine tickled on Jeongguk's skin. He woke up squinting his eyes because the sun was way too bright to him that it nearly hurted his eyes.

He rubbed on his eyes to adjust the view so they got used to it. He turned around to the another side to avoid the sun disturbing him, as he turned around his eyes met with the man, for who he offered the best night of his life.

Jeongguk smirked to himself as he leaned closer to the older guy and wrapped his arms around him, Taehyung moved in his sleep but the younger's touch didn't bother him to wake up. So did Jeongguk to let his finger run through Taehyung's locks, they were so soft to touch he remained calm.

Taehyung mumbled as the younger was playing around with his hair, Jeongguk snorted a bit how cute Taehyung looked when he mumbled in his sleep. Jeongguk pulled his hand away as Taehyung slowly opened his eyes.

Their eyes met and the first thing Jeongguk sees this morning is Taehyung's adorable boxy smile and his honey sweet morning voice with a beautiful word „good morning“ that sounded like a music to Jeongguk's ear.

„Morning,“ Jeongguk answers in a raspy voice, his fingers were forgotten into Taehyung's ash grey hair. Flashbacks from last night came infront of Taehyung's eyes and he looked under the blanket, Jeongguk could see a strong tint on Taehyung's cheeks and it made him laugh a bit.

„You forgot to clean yourself last night you dozed off immediately when I reached you“ Jeongguk chuckled a bit staring at Taehyung's shy and tomato red face, it was funny how Taehyung reacted to it understanding that it was the first time for him.

„Shut up“ Taehyung whined feeling uncomfortable in this sticky situation, the way how Jeongguk laughed at him irritated him.

„Come on, lets go to the shower!“ Jeongguk said and got up from the bed reaching for Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung couldn't turn his eyes away from Jeongguk's well-trained body, he was lucky yesterday that he could touch his body, everything was warm and meaty but he wanted to feel it once again, these hot thoughts reached down on his big friend the twitching in a thirsty need.

He followed Jeongguk to the bathroom, walking over to the shower. Jeongguk turned the water on and the cold water started to rain on Jeongguk, he fixed the water into a better heat he waited until the water turned warm.

Taehyung admired how the water drops ran down Jeongguk's amazing chest to his abs he bite on his lips as he admired Jeongguk's body.

Jeongguk was reaching for the soap handing it to Taehyung, the older flinched himself back to the reality as he met soap infront of his eyes, he took the soap and started to clean himself, as he cleaned himself he felt clumsy, he felt like Jeongguk was staring at him while cleaning.

It wasn't the only thoughts what was going through Taehyung's mind, he imagined how Jeongguk stared at him with a dark look, his eyes filled with lust, how it would get him if he looks Taehyung cleaning himself and how'd he bite on his lips when he looks at him from the bottom to the top.

He started to reach to his back trying to clean himself from the behind with the soap. As he managed to look up, the imagination he had in his mind has took a turn to come true, the dark impression of Jeongguk's gaze made Taehyung flinch, his heart near to jump out from his chest, the soap slipped from his hands with a smooth drop on the wet floor.

„Let me help you“ Jeongguk walked over to Taehyung and he bowed over to grab the soap, Taehyung's cheeks blushed as the younger bowed down to get the soap, right there where his big friend was, how embarrassing.

Jeongguk got the soap and stood up straight telling Taehyung to turn around, the older was a good listener and did what he was told to do.

You could tell how anxious Taehyung actually was that was the same anxiety that creeped on his first time of getting a good first , he started to shake slightly as the soap started to roll over his back and Jeongguk's another hand supported on Taehyung's left shoulder even tightening the grip on the oldest shoulder.

But then something unexpecting happened, Taehyung could feel the force pushing him against the wall, he winced at the sharp pain but it disappeared immediately so he only could feel a wall that was ice cold, that coldness was embracing Taehyung's cheek and his whole body that wouldn't be a lie if it also made his twitch at this touch as well.

Taehyung didn't have time to let out a sigh of relief the next thing what made him jump was Jeongguk's hot breath brushing against his skin, a wet and yet so warm touch onto his skin left a wet as well a freezing mark on his neck, Jeongguk kept kissing down on his neck until Jeongguk found himself teasing Taehyung's shoulder on it and leaving light kisses on it.

Taehyung's legs were shaking under him every touch what his lover offered made him go weak because he knew what he was doing and he was so passionate that Taehyung couldn't handle, he even let out a whimper with a shaky please „J-Jeon-g-guk...“

Jeongguk definetly ignored him he wanted to be inside him already because his was screaming for it, he was so impatient that he growled out so loud that it was like a music for Taehyung's ears.

„J-jeongguk your voice is so beautiful when you growl like that“ Taehyung could barely shake that voice out from his throat, that almost sounded like a moan what he was holding on for so long.

„, stop luring me“ Jeongguk growled in husky voice, Taehyung could feel how into it he was and how rough he was. Jeongguk only had two moods: being gentle and soft against Taehyung and being harsh and rude against the innocent guy.

Taehyung would lie if he said that harsh and rude Jeongguk would make him feel uncomfortable it was like vice versa he definetly loved it and enjoyed it as much as Jeongguk did.

He flinched as Jeongguk was tugging his hair and pulled his head to the side so Jeongguk had a better access to Taehyung's neck, he pressed his lips against Taehyung's slightly opening his mouth and starting to on his neck leaving love marks on his neck to create an untold memory on it.

Taehyung winced at the pain how Jeongguk tugged his hair and left out a quiet moan from his mouth like he was afraid to let it out, it didn't like to Jeongguk he grunted as he pulled Taehyung hair harder

„Don't hide your beautiful moans from me, I'm allowed to listen to them everytime when I want to, got it?“ Jeongguk almost menaced him but Taehyung nodded quickly obeying to Jeongguk's word

„y-yes, Guk“ was all Taehyung barely could answer, his voice still being a shaking mess.

Jeongguk smirked then he pushed Taehyung more against the wall with his force, his hands sliding down on Taehyung's arms then he suddenly ed into Taehyung making the oldest guy almost scream.

Jeongguk almost moans at this scream „not that fast, sweetie“ he whispered into Taehyung ear. Taehyung bite on his lips then he heard a groan against his ear

„, Taehyung, I love it how I fit in to you“ Jeongguk moaned out, Taehyung leaned his head against the cold wall as the younger started to harder into him, as Jeongguk asked him he lets out a enjoyable moan, it was so sweet and soft for Jeongguk's ears.

The sweeter and louder the moans got the deeper Jeongguk went, he was enjoying that music more than anything.

Taehyung was like a breathing mess, it wasn't even normal it was doing a different job like wild heartbeats with loud moans.

„d-daddy“ Taehyung accidently whispered it out because he was running out of oxygen.

As Jeongguk's ears accepted that word he stopped, Taehyung mewled as he felt Jeongguk removing inside him.

Jeongguk turned Taehyung around and held onto his shoulder to hold him against the wall, Taehyung looked at Jeongguk almost terrified, Jeongguk's eyes were full of lust, they were sparkling and have turned darker than they were.

„Did you say „daddy?“ Jeongguk almost hissed out but it sounded like a whisper. Taehyung nodded slowly, gulping quietly.

Jeongguk's sparkling eyes were still lasting on Taehyung, then he slowly looked down on himself, Taehyung was too terrified to even look down on Jeongguk, then back up to Taehyung, eyes still sparkling.

„Kneel down on me“

„W-what?“

„Just take me in your mouth“ Jeongguk growled impatiently. Taehyung stared at him shocked, he slowly kneeled down Jeongguk as his eyes met with Jeongguk's wet , that anxious guy gulped once again, the time seemed to stop he was trapped between it, everything felt like a dream and the heartrace in his chest was hitting with the anxiety, he didn't know what to do, he wasn't experienced at all, another anxious gulp.

But that didn't hurt to try, Taehyung slowly took Jeongguk's into his hand and slowly on it, feeling how hard it was in his hand.

The impatient one gripped onto Taehyung's hair and pushed Taehyung's on his , the youngest moaned softly before he spoke: „ me off“ he grunted.

Taehyung obeyed because he knew how mad Jeongguk actually was, he closed his eyes, he slowly moved back and forth tasting the every part of Jeongguk's , everything went like planned, his tounge automatically started to twirl around Jeongguk's tip.

He could hear echoed moans from Jeongguk telling Taehyung to go faster. Taehyung was such a good boy and started to go fast and tasting his lover off.

„Oh my god, Taehyung, you're so-“ another loud moan escaped from Jeongguk's mouth and he squeezed Taehyung's hair pushing him way more deeper.

Taehyung almost choked on Jeongguk's , but he kept on doing whatever he was doing, he didn't want his lover to be mad at him.

„“ he heard Jeongguk hissing, Taehyung opened his eyes looking up at Jeongguk, their eyes met, Jeongguk's eyes were darker than before and he've never seen that kind of look on Jeongguk ever.

Jeongguk tilted his head back again and left out a moan.

„shh- im gonna come“ Jeongguk hissed, that told Taehyung that he should stop, he did, but he wasn't sure if it was right, he gets pushed back deeper into Jeongguk's , that gave him a sign that he should continue he kept on on his meal.

Everything went faster than Taehyung was afraid of, he felt something warm forming into his mouth, it tasted pretty strange but he let the liquid to go down his throat.

After Jeongguk came his legs turned weak, he kneeled down infront of Taehyung, their eyes met and Jeongguk's dark expression still hasn't gone anywhere.

Taehyung listened to Jeongguk's deep breaths, the water running in the background, they were loud and fast but it was beautiful to listen to. Jeongguk's look never left Taehyung's he leaned closer to him.

Taehyung's anxiety was welcoming him again, he looked into Jeongguk eyes, his eyes kept trailing down on Jeongguk's pinky lips wanting to touch them so badly.

He couldn't resist his thirst for Jeongguk's lips, he pressed his lips against Jeongguk's, the kiss was passionate and really messy.

Taehyung gasped as Jeongguk's large hand hovered over his length. Jeongguk hummed as he removed, looking down at Taehyung's big friend gently it.

„Its so long Taehyung, so unique, so perfect for me“ you could tell that Taehyung was blushing so hard then he jumped as Jeongguk did something really unexpecting for him that he groaned loudly.

Jeongguk was jerking Taehyung off, he was so quick without limits, he didn't even listen to Taehyung's pleadings and kept on working on the faster tempo.

Taehyung's body was about to get numb, he was a mess, louder than before it was so tough that he even sweated, he was really amazed at Jeongguk's handwork it was an incredible pleasure he felt around him.

„d-d-J-...Jeongguk!!“ Taehyung shouted out almost whining.

„Come Taehyung, come!!“ Jeongguk growled as his hand kept moving in tempo. Taehyung screamed loudly reaching his .

Taehyung's cummed all around the floor and Jeongguk's hand it was a decorous burst that Jeongguk made him go that high. Now it was Taehyung's turn to breath out heavily, so deeply and loudly over the bathroom.

So did Jeongguk breath fast, he looked up to Taehyung, his tounge running through his lips

„You're so inspirational, Taehyung, ,“ Jeongguk grunted breathlessly. He turned Taehyung's face infront of him with his strong hands and gave him another hot forever lasting kiss.

They gasped for an air after a long hot kiss, Taehyung looked around, he saw the shower windows being covered with a strong fog.

„Now-now, Taehyung, you really should clean up yourself“ Jeongguk smirked to Taehyung leaving a kiss on Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung blushed, getting up walking under the shower.

Taehyung grabbed for a shampoo and started to cover over his body with it. Jeongguk hugged him from the behind, brushing his hairchalk on his ear, slightly kissing on his neck, on the hickey he left on Taehyung's neck lately.