Prom Night

Prom Night - One Shot (BLACKPINK)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Attention to all final year students, please proceed to the assembly hall at 11.30am for a short briefing before lunch. Thank You” came the announcement from the PA system.

It was 11.25am where final year students are seen strolling into the hall with various type of facial expression from neutral to confuse to excitement, you name it they have it all.

“Why do you think we were called up here?” Rosé asked her three other friends walking beside her.

Jennie shrugged while shaking her head indicating that she has no idea.

“Hope it’s some public caning case, since that Jackson had been causing trouble around.” Jisoo scoffed.

“Nah, I don’t think so. I heard from BamBam that he got expelled from school already.” Lisa butted in but before she could give her own opinion, the student council president walks out of the stage.

“Hi, my lovely friends please settle down.” Nayeon greeted, “I know you guys are all confused as to why we suddenly call you up here huh? Well then. We are here to proudly announce that the annual prom night is going to happen two months from now! We hope that there is enough time to ask your date out through creative promposals!” she said while clicking the slides behind her.

“And here comes the exciting part, the theme of the prom! Do you guys remember the survey that we put up earlier this month? ‘Hollywood Theme’ got the most votes and therefore, we will have that as this year’s theme. I can’t wait to see those nice outfits you guys would wear on that day already!” Jihyo cheered on the stage.

Momo took the microphone from and Jihyo continued, “Yes! We also worked hard to make sure that the ticket prices are affordable to us all and concluded that it would cost $30 for a person, $55 for a pair and bundle of 4 for $100! Don’t bother calculating it friends, because we all know that the more the merrier and cheaper. So, please do gather your friends together to sign up and attend this prom. Create memorable memories to bring it with you after you graduate!”

“Registration starts today and ends 2 weeks later, so please do not miss this chance! You may locate our booth at the side of the cafeteria entrance. See you, and you may go for your lunch now!” as soon as Mina announced it, the school bell rang and students were seen exiting the hall after their round of applause and loud chatters were heard afterwards.

When the 4 friends reached the cafeteria, they immediately noticed the registration booth were decorated nicely according to the theme and it sure impressed them, people were also seen queueing up to register.

“Damn, junior year prom night wasn’t as exciting as this.” Rosé pouted whilst starting the conversation at the table.  

“Hahah chaeyong ah, junior year’s brain juices aren’t as matured, exciting and creative as senior year’s. It was more or less expected to be boring. What about you two?” Jisoo queried with her head swinging to the side.

“Eh, it was okay. I went with BamBam though. As a friend” Lisa clarified.

“Unnie you see, I… I never got to go to prom sadly.” Jennie looked down with embarrassment, “because I got transferred here before the start of the prom back in New Zealand and when you guys had the prom I was new, no one knows me enough to ask me out for it.” the girl ends with a sad smile.

“Aish, don’t worry. I’m sure we will all get to go together this year… Wait! I think we should all be each other’s prom date! I’ll pair up with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter