Final

Back hug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was tense, she knew it by just watching him. She knew him so well that he didn't need to say a word.

He has been really tired and stressed these past months because of his tour. Traveling from a country to another, from one city to another one without rest.

She had the chance to have a little holiday before starting to work again, but he didn't have that opportunity. 

She wanted to travel with him, vising cities with him, but she knew he had to work and she didn't complain.

Taeyeon was leaning to the wall, watching him unpacking his suitcase. Once he finished he sat at the centre of the bed, looking at her and giving her a little smirk.

"See something you like?" He teased.

"Oh, trust me I'm seeing so much things that I like, but that was not the reason why I was watching you."

"It's not?" He asked curiously.

"Nope." She went toward the bed and sat behind him. "You are so tense." 

She said before starting massaging Jiyong's shoulders, trying to make him relax. And from the little moans Jiyong was emitting she knew she was doing a good job.

"You are so good, Tae." He let his head fall forward, enjoying the massage his girlfriend was giving him.

After some minutes Taeyeon stopped massaging him and put her arms around his waist, hugging him tightly.

"I missed you, Ji." She started to give him little butterfly kisses on his back. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter