chapter 1

bad boy?
"dara . party yesterday indeed fun" said bommie to a girl who is drying her hair using towel . "fun . will, Saturday night we go again" while she seeing her reflection in mirror . 'huwwaahhh . monday horrifying" said bommie while playing her ipad . "hmmmm . could only afford to be patient " said dara while exhaling. "school . hmmm . bleehh, ouh yeah ! , I want to ask you . who is the men was with you yesterday" ask bommie. "men? who ? do I?" dara think awhile and then smirk . " tchhkk , stop acting idiot, I know your manner, you face just like an angel , but behind it , you act like a " said bommie . "hmmm . whatever i don't give a damn f**k . haha" dara walk towards her dressing table and said"I only play with him, ON THE BED. hehe" . "tchkkk . devil" . Bommie smirk . while dara is busy makeup her face, her phone ringing. "bommie, help me , see who is call me" . bommie stands and heads to the her younger sister bed . imprinted "chaerin" name in ID caller . "hello, .. yes .. later .. on the way .. okay . how minzy? . ouh, okay . meeting there .. Take care chaerin, " bommie hang up the call and hand over the phone to dara . "who call just now?" asking dara . "chaerin,she ask . where we r right now " said bommie while yawning . dara take her bag on the table . "bommie, let's go" .dara said while fixing her uniform . "okay" . both of them ran down the stairs . "princess dara and princess bommie, breakfast?" their maid ask . "nevermind, we are in hurry" . dara and bommie shout and rush to their car .4 girl that own everything, dara and bommie is siblings, they are very clever but devil manner . their father, jihoon park is CEO in PARK.Co that leading in Seoul . chaerin on the other hand a children of Lee yo that is CEO in L.Co company. meanwhile minzy on the other hand is son of mizuo gong, CEO to M.c0 . they life filled with wealth and fame, they are most famous child in university YGE . the student name them "the baddest female"