kind

You Found Me


"Hey, you shouldn't be that kind to others."

"Why? Is it wrong to be kind?"

"No it's not wrong to be kind, but your kindness is too much! others may take advantage of your kindness,"

"Huh? But when we treat people well they will treat us well too"

"Pfth! I'm not sure with that. And I think you shouldn't be too kind with me too"

"Why? You're a kind person too. So what's wrong if I treat you well?"

"Huh? Me? A kind person? No, you're wrong. I'm not kind and I don't treat others well. "

"Hahaha.you're wrong, Minky."

"What do you mean?"

"You're a kind person and because you're kind, you're worried about me?"

"What the..! No, you're wrong. I'm not worried about you and I'm not doing that for your sake. It's for my own sake."

"Whatever the reason is, you're already doing kind things to me.."

"Whatever"

"Ah, you do not believe me, do you? When I said that you're kind, I really mean it. You're kind because you're protected me from bad people when they said mean things to me with your scary glare. You're kind because you make me want to study hard on my cooking class so you'll not starve yourself at the dorm. You're kind because you always make smile whenever I see you. You're kind because you've helped me to exercise with carrying you to your beloved bed when you're sleeping on the couch. You're kind because you always make me wake up early so we'll not late at school coz you really love sleeping. You're kind because you like to give me your wisdom. You're kind because you always hear my long blabbers even when you've to stay up late and you need your precious sleep. You're kind because you always hear me play my piano, even when the sound isn't really edible to be heard. You're kind because you always smile brightly after you saw my cooking. You're kind because you let me be myself when I'm with you. You're kind because you're not seeing me as weird and boring student. "

"Yah! You're not boring. Stop scolding yourself like that! And your blabber isn't that long even when it's started with the sunrise and ended with the sunsets. You've played your piano well and it's pleasing to my ear. I'm not giving you my wisdom, I'm scolding you. I'm-"

"You're kind because you've make my heart pounding hard whenever I'm with you. You're kind because you let me be by your side. You're kind because my heart said so"

"Wha- huh?! uhmmm. what if your heart is wrong?"

"I don't think that my heart is wrong."

"Aish! I don't know why are you thinking like that. I'm not kind and no one has said that I'm kind before. I'm rude and cold. People will find it irritating if I'm around them. My eyes are scary. I've lived my life with this kind of things and I've already got used to this. Yet, you're saying that I'm kind. I.. uh, what did you see in me? "

"I see a fragile, sweet and cute yet beautiful person that has touched my life with her kind heart."

"Hm! I don't know. But I guess that you saw what nobody could see. How did you found me? "

"It's not me that have found you. It's my heart that finds you. "

"Do you know that you're really kind and sweet?"

"Hmm... I don't know because I'm just being like this around you."