Chapter Two - A

I Smile

"It's half excitement,
Half fear
Because what if
You notice
That I still miss you?"

-----

My Bob ❤
08/26/17
10:23pm

Are you free tonight? Let's meet at the park.

Is this true? Am I drunk already? But I only had one glass. And I'm still conscious. Wait... so.. does it mean..? It's really Sungjin?! I'm not dreaming!!

Those words keep on replaying on Jooyeon's mind as she was really surprised by Sungjin's message. She didnt expect him to approach her even on a message since the two of them separate with a heavy heart. 

"What should I do? I really want to meet him but..." she glanced at her friends who are currently enjoying the music with some guys they met on the dance floor. Hayeon waving at her.

Jooyeon smiles back at her then stares at her phone again.

"I wonder what does he need. Maybe.. he wants me back? Tch, that's so impossible Jooyeon." Smiling sarcastically as she finds herself crazy for thinking that. "But what else? I can't think of any reasons.. Ahh~ what should I do? I really do want to see him now but Hayeon and Mina will be upset if I go..." she let out a deep sigh when suddenly she receive another message.

My Bob ❤
08/26/17
10:56pm

I guess you are busy. I'll leave now.

Jooyeon's eyes widen as she read Sungjin's message. She can't let go of this chance so she stand up, grab her bag, leaves some money on the table and she quickly heads to the exit without looking back at her friends.

I'm sorry Mina, Hayeon. I'll choose Sungjin this time. Maybe.. maybe what's broken can be fix this time around. Maybe Sungjin realized that it was me whom he really loves.

She hails a cab and tells the driver her destination.

Jooyeon replies to Sungjin as she was afraid that he might already left.

Hey. I'm on my way now. I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Sent.

This is it. Finally, I'm going to see Sungjin again after two months. Ahh. I should act tough later. I want to look strong in front of him..

She talks to herself as she was nervous as hell.

She arrived at the park after 10 minutes. She quickly scans the area and starts walking, looking around to see where can Sungjin be.

She keeps on walking until she reached a familiar figure on a familiar spot...

 

It was the same spot where he confessed. It was the same spot where they share their first kiss. The same spot where they spent their 100 days of being together. The same spot where he broke her heart. The same spot where he leaves her and walk away. And it was always the same figure whom she experienced with all that.

"Sungjin ah..."
She called.

Suddenly, everything seems to be on a slow motion as Sungjin turns and faced her. She walks slowly towards him as she felt her knees became weak.

Sungjin on the other hand, flashes a smile that Jooyeon really miss.

 

Its as if on cue, flashbacks of their happy memories keeps on playing on her mind...