01: Enough

Love Thorns
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Give me one more shot”, he drunkenly says to the bartender. He closes his eyes as he feels the heat of the intoxicating drink, go down his throat. He stares at his phone praying to get a message or a call from her. He picks up his phone and stares at his wallpaper, a picture of him and her happily smiling for the camera. He bites his lips as an attempt to stop his tears, as he remembers the painful memories. “Who told you that you can leave me like that?  He screams at his phone frustrated and angry.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

He kisses the girl passionately outside the underground club.

“You’re not taken, aren’t you?” Asked the girl he met inside the club, about an hour ago.

He just smirked and resumed kissing her, while he removes his ring behind the girl’s back. “It doesn’t matter”.

 

“I’ll go ahead, see you guys!” The girl bid goodbye to her co-workers and walked out of the office, when her phone started ringing.

“Yoojin? Why are you calling me at this hour?.” She says to her bestfriend.

“Yah! Yoo Seol Ah! You better get your here cause I just saw that bastard flirting with some girls here at the club.” Seol Ah looked down her feet feeling ashamed, her boyfriend was once again caught by one of her friends.

“ Okay, I’ll go talk to him.” Seol Ah replied in a soft voice.

“Seol Ah! Come over here and talk some sense into that bastard, if you’re not gonna do that.... Then just leave him, you don’t deserve to be treated like this.” Yoojin trying to speak some sense into Seol Ah.

“I know...but you know how it is… he raps and girls swoon over him…”.  Seol Ah replied with her voice fading.

“What? That gives him the right to cheat on you? Why are you even defending him?”. Yoojin angrily shouts at her.

“I have to go…” Seol Ah hangs up the phone and started walking home in deep thought.

 

Walking on a friday night in the streets of Hongdae was totally chaotic for the girl, with people flooding the main streets. After much thought, she decided to take a less crowded alleyway, behind the clubs and bars picking up her pace. She was walking briskly and suddenly stopped, when she saw a familiar figure in the back staircase of a club. She hid in a corner and observed, and when she heard His voice, she knew. There he was Mino, her boyfriend of 3 years, kissing anot

Please log in to read the full chapter