End

My Honeybee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In case you guys were wondering, this is what the fic is based on

 

“Are you serious?” Minseok snorts, giving Jongdae a judgmental once-over as the younger rushes out of his room, hands smoothing down his hair.

“What?” Jongdae responds indignantly though he’s pretty sure his cheeks are turning pink. Is it just him or is the dorm suddenly getting hotter even though he’d taken an ice cold shower just half hour ago in an attempt to wash off the summer stickiness?

Minseok’s lips curl into a devious smirk but he says nothing more. Jongdae is both relieved and annoyed and he makes a show of it by dragging his feet all the way out of the dorm and down to the waiting cars where the members are piling in. He’s always been one to make a mountain of a molehill when he can anyways.

“Someone’s gonna notice,” the eldest whispers teasingly once they’re seated and Jongdae jabs him in the rib with his elbow to silence him. He wasn’t stupid. That’s exactly what he’d planned for but Minseok didn’t need to know that.

 

 

Just as Jongdae had predicted, the topic of ideal types are brought up. Of course it would. It’s really a pity that these fangirls are so hopelessly and irrevocably in love with gay men (well, a few of them are straight but the chances of them dating fans are basically one one-thousandth).

Baekhyun laughs into the mic, loud and unabashed. He looks so casual, dressed in a blue skinny jeans and a white t-shirt, soft black hair styled naturally and spectacles framing his eyes, but the stage lights bathe him in white, giving him this gentle glow. Jongdae is entranced.

“I said before that my ideal type was a yellow t-shirt and jeans,” he responds cheekily, scanning the crowd and then yelling an ‘Aha!’ while pointing at a screaming fan who’s wearing a yellow shirt and waving her arms like they might fall off any second now.

Chanyeol makes a whooping sound and the screams in the auditorium intensify tenfold. No one has mentioned him like he thought they would. He looks down at his own clothes -grey jeans and a yellow and black striped t-shirt that he’d ordered online a week or two after Baekhyun’s confession- before he glances over at Minseok who isn’t even looking his way, instead whispering something into Kyungsoo’s ear to which they both laugh.

“Hey hey!” he speaks up and waves at himself, adorning his special

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter