pain of a wound mostly fades away when kissed

Kiss The Wound

"ARGH-!"

chanhee trips his left leg over a small thing in the ground he's walking into with the most derpiest face he could make. 

"ouch, ouch.." chanhee tried to blow away the pain and the blood dripping down from his knee. not trying to touch the wounded area, afraid to hurt himself more.

chanhee was only left with his whiny sounds around himself. he didn't dare to stand up because the blood was dripping fast and his mind isn't functioning well he didn't know what to do.

youngbin saw it all. but instead of running onto him, he looked around for a first aid kit to first cure the poor kid in the ground.

youngbin came running to chanhee. and when he reached the ground where chanhee was, he immediately positioned himself to the wounded area of chanhee's hurt knee to cure it. 

"were you not looking where you're stepping?" youngbin jokingly asked, grabbing the first aid kit and taking an anti-toxic/germ medicine for wounded areas of the body and starts putting it onto chanhee's left knee.

"n-no, it wasn't there in the first place... i was just maybe unlucky.." chanhee mumbled out the last words, pain evidents the clear hear of his voice.

youngbin smiled sadly at the sound of his voice but wholeheartedly at the rejection of being not careful to where he's stepping on to.

"if you say so," youngbin finishes off the bleeding from his knee with a bandaid and a smile. "tada! look, your knee is fine now." said youngbin while smiling widely, looking proud of what he's done to stop the bleed.

chanhee looks over his knee and smiles lightly when it was cured. but he was still sad because the pain still lingers over his leg and he couldn't stand up or walk properly. 

"it still hurts.." chanhee said, touching the bandaid over his knee with a pout on his face.

"oh, no worries. i got you baby boy," youngbin leaned down to his knee and kissed the wound-covered-by-a-bandaid area and looks up to see a smiling chanhee. "it doesn't hurt anymore, isn't?" youngbin asked, smiling softly to the younger boy. 

chanhee playfully shook his head, and giggled when youngbin faked a dramatic heart clench. 

"the pain doesn't linger anymore," chanhee said between hums and a matter of fact, and a while after their sweet moment.

youngbin smiles at that. he was happy about it so leaned down to his for another kiss, and after that, he gently made chanhee stand up. 

"you're doing alright?" youngbin asked the younger boy, and the shorter boy nodded his head off as an answer. 

"but carry me hyung. can't walk," chanhee made a cute sound and acts cute to the older man in front him to carry him to their staycation house for no reason.

youngbin can't resist the cuteness of the younger boy so he said, "hop in,". chanhee happily obeyed and went to the older's man back. 

"love you hyung."

~~~~~~~~~

just a failure oneshot of chanbin. excuse my wrong grammars pls : < + didn't know what to describe the medicine you put in to a wounded area of your body so what i wrote is probably inaccurate- : / thank you for reading this short-fail-oneshot-fluff of sf9 chanbin!! <3