The First-Side A

Reasons of Why.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Itallics are thoughts.

Yoongi was having his daily dose of caffeine while thinking of what to do with the tapes. If he should circulate after listening to them or if he should just bring all of the people and listen to it together, he felt like he is cheating and just invading the privacy of his friends even though they are like brothers. He will surely  go mental with all these thoughts ,so he decided to hell with it and played the first tape in the box.

“You are up first TaeTae and Yoongi for god sake stop thinking too much and just listen then circulate the tapes. Is it that hard for you to do?”  Don’t blame yoongi but he had to pause the tape, I mean he is  second guessing himself of  Seokjin’s profession if he  is a fortune teller at night .But who is he kidding ,this is Jin the only person in his life who knows him better than himself. Without knowing he was sporting a soft smile with too much fondness that one would think he was thinking of love of his life, though he would love it if his longtime crush turned out to be his lover. Now that’s the story for another time. He pressed play thinking of how he would not disturb the flow anymore.

“Now Tae tae, my adorable, sensitive and just too smart for this world dongsaeng. Do you still remember the first day we met, you looked so nervous and  awkward among all the juniors for you wore a  padded jacket in summer ,Tae who does that!? . I did not tell this to anyone, but you were the light in my life.”

*************************************************************************************

“Kim Seokjin”  the home room teacher called in the class.

“Yes, Mam” Seokjin the vice president of student council answered the call. He was an average student with active participation in all of the events ,hence the status in school.

“Come meet me after the class.”

After class:

“Jin, the juniors are coming for orientation today, you have to be there to guide and whoe them the school”

 If you ask Jin he really surely did not want to do it. It’s not that he hates the responsibilities, he is just not in the mood to entertain someone when there are too many issues and difficulties going on in his life. But he can’t refuse a teacher, now can he?

“Yes, I will be glad to do it” he informed her while forcing a too obvious fake smile.

************************************************************************************

“Tae are you even listening to what the president is saying?”  Jimin nudged his best friend a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter