They are gay deal with it

Exo and BTS drabbles

Another Kaisoo because they fit the character portrayal:

We were finally starting a new inclass novel. Something called A Seperate Peace. It better not be some historical fiction novel again like those stupid required novels we had to read over the summer. Those were so annoying to read but no doubt they were written beautifully. It would have been great to be in a class with my best friend Baekhyun but alas since the fourth grade when he transferred to this school we have only ever been in French together. It may be for the best, not everyone can handle our senses of humour. But why must I have to be paired with Kim Jongin for every class. Everyone knows there is some sort of bad app blood between us so why must I be stuck with him. Things never seem to go my way. At least for now. All I want to do is to read this book and figure it inside and out. Looks like we have another one of those cliché flashback books. Oooooo wants this do I sense a romance. Gene and Finny what would be the ship name Fine or Genny. I'll ask Baekhyun about it later.   I could write some a quality fan fiction about this. And the recurring theme seems to be a tree, it would be so cute if Gene revisits the tree and both of their initials were carv into the bark of the tree. So cliche but cute nonetheless. Seems class is almost over. Time to get going. What's this I hear. The chit chatter of the halls. Something about the afterward in the book. Interesting I'm intrigued. I wonder what's so important about an afterward that makes people actually talk about it. 

Bump. I've dropped my book, and it's paper back. The pages are going to get messed up. He was about to pick the book up but Kim Jongin just had to pick it up. Didn't even offer a smile or here just gave it back to him and kept walking. Math was such a bore. Kyungsoo already knew everything. He took out his book and flipped to the afterward. What did he expect to see? It isn't very surprising I just can't believe they actually wrote it down. Finny and Gene were actually gay it says it right here in black and white. This makes the book a whole bunch better. Why couldn't everything be this easy? At least Gene and Finny are happy. Let's get this class over with so I can read some more. Finally over, no more having to look at that stupid Kim Jongin's face. Why do I always bring that kid up you would think I had a crush on him. But no what am I saying it's time to get back to Finny and Gene. Let's see, I've concluded that Finny and Gene are both indeed insane. Finny has the kind of character that is outgoing and always has to push Gene to do things. Gene seems to be a lot like me: Not athletic, smart, believes everything is a competition, and most important gene seems to be the type of guy that would need a lot of emotional support but provide the other person with the most love. What a cute couple. But wait what is this I see. Has the author steotyled gays with this whole pink shirt business. I am offended. I am 100% gay and would never wear pink. I understand that the other is dealing with simple minded homophobic heterouals but common I can't believe you had to stop all the way down to their level of understanding. A guy wearing pink doesn't make them gay but Finny and Gene are still day soooo. Let's not forget their perfect couple scene. There at the beach and Genes admiring Finny's handsome but then Dinny says everyone's staring at Gene and not him. How could they get any cuter? Oh look at that they did. I can't believe Finny actually confessed and then Gene is all speechless and uh able to say anything. I would love to be in Gene's position. I would love to go the beach with Jongin. Did I say Jongin I meant Finny. Definitely Finny. 

Why am I back in this hell hole? Im stuck rereading the parts I've already read. The teacher need to learn who to read better. It sounds so boring when she speaks in that monotone voice. Finny has taken Gene out on a date not a funeral. He's professing his love. "The reason Gene is unable to respond to Finny's confession is because he does not feel the same. He in fact doesn't like Finny." who you trying to fool. They are obviously gay. It says right there with words I hope you understand that Gene felt something more than friend ship. Are you saying the feeling of hatred towards a friend is more acceptable than love. What even is the world anymore? Can someone please remove this teacher. She is providing us with false information. I'm looking around the room in disgust. Why do people believe this ? Just let them be in love. LET THE SHIP SAIL. I will not allow another johnny and dally catastrophe (outsiders characters). If mr. D was still our literature teacher than he would have been all for the gay . He was the one who gave us real evidence for the jolly ship. I miss him so much why did he have to get fired. Here I am being overly dramatic about a past teacher and a sunken ship when everyone else is just super clam like wtf. I'm so ready for this class to be over. Ok maybe not. I forgot about the whole health class thing today. I have to sit next to Kim Jongin. And man does he get on my nerves. He is always looking at me with that smile smirk thing. Such a weird guy. We're half way through class and I've done a good job of eavesdropping on others conversations.

"Are Gene and Finny really gay?" Yes they are you dumb . "Obviously, they both have gay written all over them." Don't really know what you mean by that. The don't literally have the word gay written on their skin. But if you are referring to the whole all gay guys act the same bit you are wrong. We all act very different. For instance not many gay guys have an impulse to be a douche like you but I sure as hell have the tendency to plan others murders. And I know exactly how to get away with it. "That can't be true. I don't want them to be gay it makes me so angry." "The only reason your sad, you homophobic ,  is because Gene is getting more than you." Jongin snickered beside him. Oh did I say that out loud. Well I'm screwed. I better not look up or else I'm gonna get super embarrassed. "Oh Mrs. C are Gene and Finny really gay?" Why is mrs. C even here. This is health class not literature. Please don't say anything stupid. "I see you have read the afterward. Well that might be what they said but I don't believe it. The entire thing takes away from the friendship that the two of them have. They are not gay." They are not gay my . I clenched my fists and angrily twiddled my pencil. You have no right to say these things. It says  there on paper that they are gay, you don't have the right to warp their relationship even I feel it may be fictional. What has this world come to. We only see the info we want to and then get rid of anything else. Well all I want to see right now are a Jongin pretty eyes. WAIT WHAT.. never mind get back to work thes mo need to get angry she's just an insolent teacher.

Jongin shifted in his seat. He could see that Kyungsoo was uncomfortable. He wanted to make sure the other was okay but right now he needed to stand up for himself. "Excuse you, Mrs. C but can't you see that it right here says that both Finny and Gene are gay. Are trying to tell me that you are homophobic because I believe you have neglected to take into consideration that you may be hindering some of your students feelings with your words." Jongin turned around and pulled Kyungsoo out of his seat and pecked him on the lips. "BECUASE IM SURE AS HELL OFFENDED. I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOUR RUDE WORDS. I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TKE BACK YOUR WORDS OR ELSE I WILL BE BRINGING THIS UP TO YOUR SUPERIORS." Next thing I know I'm outside with Jongin. He kissed me. Mr. Straight just kissed me. Wow I must be that hot or Mayberry he's just not that straight. He's still got his hand intertwined with mine. Not gonna lie This feels nice but I'm not gonna let him know that.  "Why did you do that! I feel very violated."  Jongin just pulled me closer and kissed me again. "Come on let's go to the beach." He grabbed my hand and then we were off. 

 

The End.