Yuna and Sinb

Sinju

Sinb is looking forward to see her beautiful princess. However, it has been a week since Yuna was being taken into the hospital.

Sinb knew something she shouldn’t have known. And that’s why she is being out of mind in these few days. 

‘Erm hi? May I speak to Sinb, please?’ an unfamiliar voice passes into Sinb’s ear. ‘Yes, I’m!’ ‘This is Mrs Choi speaking, my daughter will like you to come avisit her.’ ‘Nice to meet you, auntie! Glad to know that Yuna is finally awake! I will be there in 15 minutes!’ Panting with joy, Sinb immediately got herself changed and rush to the hospital.

’Yuna!’ rushing to her side with tears falling. ‘Are you ok?’ Yuna weakly nod her head. ‘What happen?’ Sinb worriedly ask. ‘I was just only a bit overtired, no worries!’ saying with a weak smile. Sinb started to get mad. ‘Please take good care of yourself when I am not by your side!’ ‘Sorry, but to you, I am only a new classmate!’ Putting her finger on her pale lips, ‘Stop thinking about this! You are the only one who make me stunned when I aaw you for the first time. And here I will like to ask for your permission to let me be your guardian angel so that I can focus on you and take good care of you.’ Feeling touched, Yuna mubbled saying, ‘Thank you,Sinb yah!’ Sinb hug Yuna tightly and rested on her.

It has been years for Yuna and Sinb helding hands together. One of them ended their current status and proposed to the other. Sinb working as an accountant,   was quite busy that she cannot back home quite often. On the another hand, Yuna as a housewife, feeling uneasy without Sinb staying beside her. 

It was a rare chance for Sinb for staying home for a month and half. Sinb decided to have a child of Yuna and herself, as a companion to Yuna when she is not beside her. After a night of exercise, both of them sleep soundly till another night. Reality has been cruel to Yuna, Sinb has to leave next morning flying to Shanghai. Yuna kept silent for the whole night as she does not want to show her sadness in front of her husband. 

The next morning Sinb already left her honey for work. It was nearly noon when Yuna woke from her dream. She yawned and coninued living for another two  weeks

Yuan was feeling uncomfortable for the entire week since Sinb left. Once she received Sinb’s call she was trying hard to hide her weak voice. ‘how are you doing?’ ‘I...I am fine..’ Without finishing her deep take with her husband, Yuna rushed to the toilet and started to throw up. ‘Yuna! Yuna’!’ her husband was worried ‘Honey! Where are you? Are you listening?’ Hearing her husband yelling from her phone, Yuna picked up her phone and replied, ‘Yes? Sorry honey, I am ok. Just felt tired’ Without saying good night to her husband, she had already fainted.