and set me free.

kiss me on the mouth.

“Jihooooon!” Woojin barged into Jihoon’s room.

“What?” He replied lazily as he scrolled down his Instagram.

“Let’s play laser tag!” Jihoon was tired but couldn’t decline the offer since, sometimes, it's rare to see the boy smile so widely.

“Where? Only both of us?” Jihoon asked, finally gets up from his bed.

“Let’s play in the dorm with other member.” Woojin said before he went out. Since the others are bored too, they agreed to play laser tag with Jihoon and Woojin.

“Let’s split into two teams, 5 and 5.” Jisung said.

“What about you?” Seungwoo asked.

“I’m lazy so I’m the MC for today.”

“Is there even a ‘MC’ in any laser tag game?” Daniel asked.

“Shut up.”

Team Red; Daniel, Jihoon, Daehwi, Minhyun, Jaehwan.
Team Black; Guanlin, Jinyoung, Sungwoon, Woojin, Seungwoo
Meanwhile Jisung is the MC, perhaps?

“Why you seem so sad? I thought you wanted to play this, Woojin?” Sungwoon asked as they prepared for the game.

“But Jihoon isn’t in the same team as me.” Woojin pouted.

“Aww, it’s just a game. Come, let’s play.” Sungwoon dragged Woojin by his wrist.

Lights in the dorm were switched off and the players were scattered before Jisung blew the whistle as a sign that the game is starting.

“Hwang Minhyun, out!”

- Jisung announced through his non-existing mic only after 2 minutes the game started

“WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN SHOOT ME? WE ARE IN THE SAME TEAM FOR GODSAKE JAEHWAN!” Minhyun had lost his temper and Jaehwan just let out his hysterical laugh.

“Ha Sungwoon, out!”

“Bae Jinyoung, out!”

“How the hell Jaehwan is still surviving??” Minhyun asked Sungwoon, who is also confused.

“I don’t know, he was so ing-“ Sungwoon said but stopped when Jisung glared, “I mean, freaking quiet. People can't even realize he was there.”

“Kang Daniel, out!”

“Kim Jaehwan, out!”

“Lai Guanlin, out!” and Guanlin cursed in Mandarin.

“Ong Seungwoo, out!”

Almost all members lost except Woojin, Jihoon, Daehwi.

“Our team is going to win.” Daniel said at Seungwoo as he poked his tongue out but the other boy just ignored him.

 

“Oh, Jihoon. Hi. I finally found you.” Woojin said as he pointing his gun to Jihoon. They were in one of the rooms in the dorm meanwhile, Daehwi, he just lost.

“Kill me then.” Jihoon raised his hands.

“Stop watching k-drama dude, you are becoming drama queen like them too. Honestly, why would I kill you if I can kiss you?” Woojin said.

“Why do you even want to kiss me? We are enemy-“ Woojin cut Jihoon’s sentence by pinning the boy on the wall and kissed him.

“S-Stop. Someone will see us.” Jihoon tried to push Woojin away and Woojin stopped a while.

“No one will see us, and are you sure you want me to stop, Jihoon?” Woojin tilted his head even though he pretty sure Jihoon can’t see him.

“Dammit, come here.” Jihoon grabbed Woojin by his collar and continue to kiss him.

“You are very good at kissing, Woojin.” Jihoon admitted even though it was very sloppy kiss.

“OH MY GOD.” Out of nowhere, Daehwi suddenly screamed which made both of Jihoon and Woojin raised their guns and shoot Daehwi.

“Lee Daehwi, out!”

 

Jihoon started to strip his clothes but Woojin stopped him.

“Why do you stop me?” Jihoon were disappointed.

“Because I’m going to kill you.” Woojin’s last words before he targeted his guns at Jihoon and shoot the boy.

“Park Jihoon, out!”

“I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU LITERALLY KISS ME AND KILL ME!” Jihoon shouted. Lights were switched on and the members started to gather at Jihoon’s and Woojin’s place.

“Wait, Woojin kiss you?” Daniel asked.

“Yeah, but the point is HE KILL ME!” Jihoon’s face started to become red.

“Honestly, Seungwoo. When will you ever kiss me in the dark?” Daniel ignored Jihoon and turned to Seungwoo.

“Hey! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! AND YOU, PARK WOOJIN! STOP LAUGHING. SO ING ANNOYING!” Jihoon pointed his finger at Woojin but the other boy just continue laughing. At the same time, Jisung nudged Minhyun to do something.

“Park Jihoon. What’s the problem exactly?” Minhyun asked.

"PARK WOOJIN KISSED ME AND-“

“And he killed you. Yeah, so? You like it, right?”

“BUT HE KILL ME????" Jihoon started to lost his patience.

“But you like it.”

“BUT-“

“No buts and everyone take a shower, dinner will be ready in an hour.” Minhyun said as he leaves to prepare the dinner.

“I HATE YOU, PARK WOOJIN!” Jihoon screamed which made the other boy actually came closer to him.

“But you like me.” Woojin left a kiss mark on Jihoon’s neck.

“GODDAMMIT STOP! WHAT’S WRONG WITH PEOPLE NOWADAYS? WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO CONTROL YOUR HORMONES? IT WAS SO ING HARD FOR ME TO GET A KISS FROM MINHYUN. LIKE I HAVE TO WAIT 11 EPISODES OF PRODUCE 101 TO AIR ALSO EQUIVALENT TO ALMOST 4 MONTHS BEING IN THE DAMN HELL AKA MNET. AND YOU GUYS LITERALLY JUST KISSED WHILE WE SUPPOSEDLY PLAY THE LASER TAG AND MAKE OUT IN THE DAMN LIVING ROOM WHILE EVERYONE PASSES BY TO GO, I DON’T KNOW, EVERYWEAR. LIKE HELLO? WHERE’S THE DAMN RESPECT? YOU YOUNG PEOPLE???” Jisung blabbered non-stop until Minhyun suddenly pulled him into a kiss.

“Hah. You are the same too.” Jihoon and Woojin said in unison which made them clapped their hands together like a seal.