Chapter 3

Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“eh? Babe you still there?” after I said that I'm coming he stopped responding. I stayed quiet trying to listen to the other side of the line and i could hear snores. Oh well I guess I'll just have to surprise him then..heh

“i guess you're already sleeping.. yah jagiya I gave you this second chance so please don't throw it out the window Okay? I love you too much to resist you” I whispered through the phone even though i know that  hes fast asleep ...i sighed “i hate doubting you but the almighty g-dragon could have whatever he wants...break whoever's hearts but you should know that no matter how many times you break me you will always be my everything..my one and only love … my better half” I sniffed … then I chuckled after realizing that I'm crying “aish I'm a mess” I whispered…

*knock knock*

“seungriyah u ready?” I heard manager hyung called out but before I answered him I turned to my phone “sleep well my love… I'll be there soon” I smiled and then hanged up..

I picked up all of my stuff and then walked out of my room..

“aigoo .. what now?... did u 2 had a fight again and now going to see each other to make up?” I pouted at him..”yah what do you mean ‘again’?.. we don't always fight..”

“oh yeah? So why are we going to tokyo?”

I looked away before I answered sheepishly “ um.. I kinda broke up with him but he apologized so were good now… I just missed him so much hyung” i sighed

“woah you broke up with him?? Why??”

“shhh you're too loud hyung.. you know how bitter I am with his concert In the Philippines, Right?” He nodded “so apparently noona came to his concert again … they arrived and left kuala Lumpur at the same time…”

“So jealous panda thought harshly and broke up with him?” He raised a brow at me “no no… not harshly ...hyung we haven't talked for a month now … when I'm busy he's not but when he is im free… so I can't help but feel like we're neglecting each other”

“you both need to make sacrifices and least make time to call each other.. seriously even a text is enough to know that one cares..”

“wow hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter