Dont wake me up: a Baekxing drabble

Dont wake me up: Baekxing short stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock on the wall says its 1:14AM. Baekhyun sits on his desk surrounded by a bunch of papers, books and important documents. He has a class at 8AM and a 15-page research paper due at 7AM for another class. He is on page 12 and he already ran out of things to say.
“why do I do this to myself?” he wonders. He yawns and reaches for his cup of coffee. Its already empty.
“literally, my life.”  He rests his face on his desk and closes his eyes.
“if I go to sleep now and wake up at 5am, I may be able to finish it” He turns around and sees his bed. So warm and comfy. His pillow is seducing him to come to bed. He cannot resist, and drags himself inside the sheets.
“yes, I will wake up at 5AM…” he takes his phone to set the alarm, and smiles when he sees his idol crush on his lock screen. Mr. Zhang Yixing, pop idol, the Nation’s boyfriend, #1 philanthropy man, #1 actor in his heart, singer, dancer producer, and the owner of his . 
“hey baby” he smiles. “come take me away from school and work” he unlocks his screen and forgets what he was supposed to do. He surfs twitter and likes all the pictures from him on his feed.
“man, why is he so handsome?” he saves another 34 pictures of him in HD.
“Mr. Zhang come see me now” he whispers to himself before finally passing out.

          He is now running late to school.  He wears his old grey hoodie, and black skinny jeans. He stops at the convenience store to buy coffee and finds himself ordering two cups. “I will need as much as possible today” he pays with cash and takes $1.25 for the bus fare. He shoves the snacks and papers in his backpack and gets ready to go.
“Thank you!” he says, and opens the door. The sky suddenly goes dark and cloudy.
“ don’t pour on me!” as in on cue, the sky pours down heavy rain. Baekhyun wants to die, and because he doubts about moving, he misses the bus too.
“no no, this cannot be happening” he checks his phone and tweets
             “I need a ride to school! Where is my boyfriend @zyxsj when I need him?” he then checks his contacts list. No one really owes a car. Or is awake at this time of the day. Suddenly, a white Porche Panamera S E-Hybrid pulling near the store. His mouth hangs open. That’s the most luxurious car he has ever seen in his life. It parks in front of him, and he drops his coffee when the driver steps out. The driver is wearing an all-white formal suit. He looks young, rich and ing handsome.
“OMG OMG OMG” he screams. “ZHANG YIXING!” Yixing himself is in front of him.
He goes around his car and opens the door.
“I hear you needed a ride to school today” he says. Baekhyun is losing his mind.
“I.. what?” Baekhyun looks around “is this a joke?” Yixing shakes his head.
“nope, and you better hurry because you are late”
Baekhyun gets inside the car, the seats are so soft and the interior is lined with ivory leather. Yixing looks at him with his two cups of coffee.
“Did you order one for me?”
“eh, yes of course” Baek is confused but at this time he doesn’t care.
“how was your day?” he asked. Baekhyun smiled and looked down a little bit confused.
“well, it started bad but is all good now, but how and why are you here?” Yixing smirked, took a deep breath and leaned in too close for Baekhyun’s comfort. His face too close, he was too beautiful. Was Yixing going to kiss him? Yixing’s hand reached the back for the seatbelt and put it on for him.
“you need to wear your seatbelt Baekhyun” his heart was ready to combust. This was awesome but also really weird.
“how do you know my name? WHY are you here?” he questioned. Yixing started driving.
“you don’t like me here?” he asked, as he turned the wheel around. So y.
“I do but…” he checks his phone and sees the time. It suddenly froze.
“you called out to me last night, said you wished I came. So I came” Baek looks at him. OMG WHAT?
“how did you know that? I was in my bed”
“I’m always near Baek” he gulped down. Wow. Ok this is too good to be true. He then checked the streets, it was a mixture of the city where he lived and the city where he was born.
“aah.. I know..” of course, this had happened before, but Yixing had never actually interacted with him “this is a dream right?” Yixing chuckled.
“right…”
“so you are not really here, this is all happening in my head” of course. Silly Baekhyun. why would Yixing come to his rescue?
“it is indeed happening in your head, but who says this isn’t really happening?”  good point. Yixing adjust his seat and stops at a red light. He was so mesmerizing, so beautiful.
“well thank you for visiting” Baek hugged his backpack. “do you often visit your fans’ dreams?” he smiled.
“not really…this is a special occasion”
“is it really?”
“yeah” Baek grinned.
“c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter