The Beginning

The Holy Soshi Bible

 

10 million b.g ago, Lee Soo Man creator of mankind (King of the Heavens), looks down upon earth and sighs. The people that he created down on earth are suffering. This was not his vision when he created mankind. He thought to himself what can he do to save the human race from misery.

 

Days, and days went by Lee Soo Man did not eat, he wanted to suffer with the humans down on earth. All the Sudden Im Sung-ha, royal advisor of the Heavens (Im Yoona's father) barges in the thrown room.

 

"King, the Queen has called in the royal doctor into her quarters," Sung-ha reports to the King. Lee Soo Man gets up from his thrown, and marches to Queen Kim's quarters.

 

As the King arrives to Queen Kim's quarters, he seeks her crying on her bed. King Lee speaks to the royal doctor, Lee Sang-man (Sunny's father, also brother of the King Lee). 

 

"Sangman-ah, what's going on?", King Lee asked nervously. Sangman looks down with teary eyes, and remains quiet. 

 

"ANSWER ME," King Lee yells out of anger. Sangman automatically kneels down, and responds. 

 

"The Queen had a miscarriage your majesty," Sangman stutters in tears as he answers. King Lee walks over to Queen Kim's bed, he gets on his knees right beside her, and wipes her tears. 

 

"It will be okay," King Lee assures the Queen. 

 

"What will we do? You know Sangman says I am incapable of bearing anymore children. I really wanted a daughter," Queen Kim says in tears. 

 

"We can adopt a daughter ," King Lee suggests to his wife. Queen Kim looks up happily. 

 

"Really?", she asked for reassurance. King Lee nods as an answer. King Lee then tells Im Sung-ha to look for a good family who will be putting up their child for adoption. Days later, the King and Queen have received news from Im Sung-ha.    

 

"Your majesty, we have found a perfect candidate to be the future princess," Sang-ha announces to the King. 

 

"Tell me more," The King places his book down, and listens closely to Sang-ha.

 

"The child is daughter of Officer Kim, he wife passed away giving birth. He is currently ill so he wishes to out up the child for adoption," Sang-ha reports. 

 

"Mhm, bring me the child," King Lee says. Soo Man did not want to adopt a child, but he wanted his wife happy, so he did it for her happiness. Sang-ha hands King Lee the baby girl. As Sang-ha places the little girl in King Lee's arm, she smiles at King Lee. Soo Man fell in love instantly with the child. He smiled back at her, and brought her to the Queen's quarter.

 

The King walks into the Queen's chambers with the child in his hands. The Queen looks up, and instantly smiled with the sight of the child in his hands.

 

"Is that our...", the King cuts her off by placing the child in her arms. She looked down at the child, tears of happiness fell from her beautiful eyes. 

 

"Have you names the child yet?", she asked him. He thinks to himself for a moment before responding. 

 

"Taeyeon, meaning 'calm', hoping she will live a calm, and happy life with no hardships," the King answer, and smiles.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, that's a lovely name," his wife smiles, and cradles the child in her arms lovingly. 

 

One week later, the King throws a feast in honor of the new princess. The King invited everyone known in the Heavens to celebrate with him, and his wife. As the people greeted the princess one by one, a mysterious man was next. The man looked like a beggar in his late 70s. 

 

"Oracle Seo?", the King called out. The man smiles at the King. Oracle Seo is the best oracle in the Heavens, he is a traveler at heart. He goes from place to place helping people, and hinting their futures. Oracle Seo has never been wrong in anything he has predicted. (Oracle Seo is Seo Ju Hyun's grandfather)

 

The King gets up from his thrown, and runs to Oracle Seo. King Lee hugs Oracle Seo.

 

Oracle Seo whispers to the King, "Sooman-ah we need to talk privately". The King was shocked by Oracle Seo's sudden words. He invites Oracle Seo privately to his study room.

 

After Oracle Seo walks in, the King closes the door. The King pulls out a chair, and invites his elder to sit down.

 

"Oracle Seo, what did you want to talk about?", the King questions worryingly. 

 

"I have seek the answer to your problems. I sense that you are looking for a solution to save mankind for suffering. The solution is now in your hands. That child is the solution. I foresee that her, and eight others will save the human race", Oracle Seo explains to the King. 

 

"You say there are eight others...where so can I find them?", the King asks. Sooman is shocked from what he is hearing, but without a doubt he knows that Oracle Seo is the wise one.

 

"You can not seek the answer, the answer will seek you. Fate has put all nine of them together, trust me, they will naturally find each other. When they come of age, fate will play its role," Oracle Seo finishes, and walks out of the King's study. 

 

King Lee sits there quietly, taking in everything Oracle Seo told him. For years he has been finding the answer to ending human suffering. He could not believe the answer is his child, and eight others. Only time will tell...

 

The End!