Final

Annyeong

"Wheein-ah let's go out please" Solar begged wheein 

"But you just recover from your fever"

"I'm fine now. Pleaseeeeeee. Wheein-ah" 

Wheein finally nodded after solar begged her several times.

They went to the nearby cafe to have some coffee before going to the supermart to buy their groceries. They spent nearly 1 hour sitting in the cafe talking and teasing each other. 

"Wheein-ah let's buy this." this sentence was repeated for the nth time and wheein can only nod as solar put those things in the trolley.

"Yongsun unnie, there's too much things. We can buy it again next month, let's take out some."

"Buy it now!! Why wait when we have the time now to buy it together. We might not have time to buy it together next month. So let's buy it now, hmm?" Wheein sighed as she know that she cannot reject solar's request. She faintly nod and smile as the frown on solar's face. They bought a trolley full of things which cost $150+. 

They reached the doorsteps and they set the things inside the kitchen. Solar turned to wheein and smiled as she walked out of the house. Wheein turned wide eyes and follow solar out. 

"Yongsun unnie, why are you going out again? We just came back from outside."

"Wheein-ah annyeong."

 

 

Wheein bolted up from her bed, looked at the space next to her and started crying. Solar has passed away last month cause of an car accident. Wheein couldn't accept the fact that her yongsun unnie has passed away and left her all alone. Wheein curled up in a ball and said. 

"Yongsun unnie, why did you leave me all alone and went off on your on? You should have taken me with you."

 

 

 

Thanks for reading and i hope that you enjoyed it. Do leave a comment below. Thank you!!!