I Will Take Care Of You

I Will Take Care Of You

A/N: A one-shot for all the CatChae shippers out there <3 I still believe in this ship T^T It will never sink <3 I LOVE CATCHAE <3

-------

“What are you even doing? Don’t make me mad,” Bae Yoon Jung dance trainer told Chaeyeon off, trying to hold back her anger. She was getting mad at the beauty’s continuous mistake. It was two more days till their showcase but looking at how the killer team didn’t even improve since yesterday was making her head spin. She knew that each one of them had the potential to show a good stage to the netizens and she wanted to push them to their fullest potential.

“Trainer, I will talk to Chaeyeon for a moment,” Heehyun was getting worried for the younger. She knew that her MBK trainee was trying her best to correct her mistake but that trainer’s scary aura was definitely killing her baby girl and prevented her to concentrate.

“Yea sure, let’s take a 20 minutes break. I don’t think I can continue filming without cussing,” after the trainer’s reply, the producing team stopped filming entirely and told the 2 teams to have a short break. Heehyun held Chaeyeon by the wrist and dragged the girl to one of the secluded area of the building.

She made sure there was no staff around and she hugged her little girl. Her heart wrenched at how Chaeyeon swallowed her pride to receive all the criticism from the trainers. She knew that Chaeyeon was lacking in singing and dancing but they shouldn’t just shoot her down like this. It wouldn’t do anyone good.

“I know she is scary. Calm down ok,” the older girl whispered into the younger’s ear while her hair. Chaeyeon just broke down in front of her dear unnie. The whole show was just overwhelming for her. She had to wake up early for filming, up all day to just sing and dance and stay up late to practise the song. It was just killing her. The lack of encouragement from the trainers was driving her to the wall. The older just let the younger cry on her shoulders for a good 10 minutes since it will not be a good idea to teach the girl. She just wanted the girl to relax and let out all her stress. Ever since Chaeyeon entered MBK Entertainment, Heehyun promised herself that she would take care of her fellow trainee since the younger gave her a vibe that she had to be protected and is a delicate person.

“Are you feeling better?” asked the older as she broke the hug. Chaeyeon just went back to hug the older. She felt that being in the older’s embrace really calmed her down. She was glad that her unnie was with her in this torturous journey. She was also glad that the older chose her in the team.

“Hey, we better stop hugging or else we will be late,” the older was trying to be serious but the younger was driving her insane in a good way. Hugging the younger girl really helped her a lot. It was a burden to be the leader but the younger will always affirm her that she has been doing a good job.

“Aniyaaaa,” whined the little girl who had her arms around the older’s waist.

“Come on, I will make it up to you once we go back to our own dorm,” the older reassured the younger that their bond will still be strong as ever even after this survival show.

“It will be a long time,” the younger dread the thoughts of filming for this 11 episodes show. She just wanted to be back with her DIA friends as soon as possible but she knew that she cannot give up because DIA’s future career lies in both hers and Heehyun’s hands. She doesn’t even want her unnie to go through this show alone.

“Let’s do this together ok?” with that the DIA goddess listened and let go of the older.

The goddess stared at her unnie lovingly.

“I will really fall in love with you if you look at me like that,” the charismatic MBK trainee joked at her fellow goddess trainee though her heart was beating really fast. She has been in love with the younger ever since she joined the company. She didn't want to make her feelings known since she didn't know whether the younger likes her the same way as well. Besides, she didn't want to break their current friendship just because of her feelings for the younger in front of her in the form of Jung Chaeyeon.

“Stop joking around,” replied the younger as she hit the older’s chest. As Chaeyeon was about to turn around and walk back to the practice room, Heehyun held on her left wrist and spun her around before pulling her in. Chaeyeon felt the older’s soft but dry lips on hers.

“You better focus later on or else the scary trainer is going to eat you up,” the older broke the kiss and joked before holding the younger’s hand, fingers entwined, and led the younger girl who was stood rooted to the ground, looking all stunned to the practice room. Chaeyeon didn’t mind the kiss from the older and was blushing madly on her way back to the practice room. She knows that with Heehyun’s encouragement, it would definitely spur her on in this produce 101 journey.