one

Expressions

 

Your boyfriend, Jinseok, was away at practice, and you found yourself extremely bored. His twitter suddenly popped into your head and you decided to go creep on it since you hadn't in a while. You started off by looking at his selcas, giggling at his silly facial expressions and awww-ing at his cute ones, when you came across a set of them in particular.

 

“PARK JINSEOK WHAT IS THAT FACE?” You suddenly yelled at no one in particular before collapsing in a fit of laughter, moving on to the next one, which was twice as funny. The others made you laugh even more until you were gasping for air.

 

“Yah! ____, what are you doing?! You look like you're dying!” Jinseok said from the doorway, hurrying to your side.

 

“You're one to talk, it's your fault!” You said, unable to keep from giggling again.

 

“What? I was just being me! You don't like me for me?!” He exclaimed, causing you to laugh as hard as you were earlier. He took this opportunity to start tickling you.

 

“NO! NO STOP!” You laughed, trying to bat his hands away, “JINSEOK!”

 

He did stop, only to hug you tightly as you started to calm down.

 

“You make stupid faces,” You said, hugging him back.

 

“You're lucky you're cute!” He retorted and you just giggled.  

 

~~~

 

hi i wrote this in like five minutes