Revelation

Re-Collaboration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie and Lisa arrived at BigHit, apparently Lisa was partnered with jhope for a dance colab, Bighit staff showed their way to BTS practice room. Jennie felt sick, after the encounter last week, she's kinda not ready to see him again but she didn't have much choice, they need to discuss on their performance, and show each other's verses for rap and plus they need practice, they decided to go with Evanescence "bring me to life" kinda-song, Jennie was thankful enough that when it comes to work Namjoon was serious, he never brought up anything from the past.

As they arrived, Only Jhope was there and He was doing some dance routine and Lisa immediately joined, Jennie still waiting for Namjoon so she just stayed at the side watching at the two people immersed with dancing,  Jennie really admire how Lisa can be so friendly and easily get close to any one she like, to think she's a Thai, she can tell that Lisa and Jhope jived really well, aside from their seriously killer dance moves their faces were still all smiley. These two were definitely a total opposite whenever their on and off stage.

After few minutes, Namjoon and V entered the room, you'll see they were running coz they were still gasping some air when they entered. Namjoon automatically went to Jennie and apologize since his late. Jennie just simply said okey, she doesn't want others to know they're not in good terms. Namjoon bring her to the other room, which is the recording room, since V has nothing to do, he decided to joined them, V is quiet a charming guy (but he looks like a little pabo with his constant smiling) Jennie really like his personality and she's so grateful that he joined them, she dont know how to act if it's just the two of them. "Jennie-ssi i really like all your songs!! I even memorize it! " V proudly said. Jennie laughed, omo! he's so cute!   "Thank you, well, we're still rookies so those songs were not written by us but hopefully we'll get a chance to record our own-written songs" - Jennie politely answered, she glance quickly at Namjoon whose silently listening while altering his rap lyrics.  She kinda miss how Namjoon look whenever he focused on something,he look so deym good, he's always like this even before , whenever he read his books or studied at their school library, she normally just seat beside him,, admiring his cool looks. Namjoon is not really handsome, Jennie personally doesn't like guys who's prettier than girls, she like someone manly and have a good built, which all possessed by him, maybe that's why she fell in love with him in the first place. Namjoon was her first love, and after they broke up, she did try dating other guys but it always lasted for only a month or two, coz Namjoon set the bar too high .

"Jennie-ssi are you still with me??" - V cut her reminiscing thoughts, "Huh?? Im sorry, what was that again??" - Jennie turned her attention back to V. "I'm asking if you want something to drink like Coffee??" - "Tae, she don't drink coffee, just give her some milk" - Namjoon simply in. With V's confused face, he asked-"Really?? Wae?? ".    "she tends to palpitate if she drinks coffee" - Namjoon once again, answered on her behalf, without even looking up, Jennie trying to control herself in smacking Namjoon. "woah how did you know hyung??and is that true Jennie-ssi??". - V still didn't believe his hyung. "Geez Tae, how many questions do you have!! I'm still finishing this, there's something wrong with my lyrics" - Namjoon exclaimed. So V turn his head back to Jennie..waiting for her answer. "Uhmm yeah i dont really drink coffee and yeah i like Milk" - Jennie confirmed.V move closer to Jennie and whisper "How did he know??" - pointing towards Namjoon. "i dont know, maybe he have the power to read mind or something " - Jennie whispered back and she almost laugh out loud when V seemed to believe what she just said. He had this "w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter