Reunion

Re-Collaboration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year-end music festivals was like a huge gathering for kpop idols with all these awards, performances, collaborations and interactions were definitely something that fans look forward to.  SBS gayo daejun once again preparing for a good and unforgettable show for this year since it's a special year for them, it's their 25th year anniversary , so the pd-nims and the management are planning for an explosive show. They've contacted the 3 big companies (YG, SM, JYP)  and decided to include Bighit due to the current popularity of BTS as early as this Month . Though small companies were also invited but the collaboration with the biggest and well known companies are their priority. 

YG decided to let Blackpink and Winner Join.  And a special appearance of Gdragon, who was rumored to collaborate with Snsd leader, Taeyeon. Anyhow, Blackpink were excited and thrilled by the news, not only that they can showcase thier talents but also get to know other idols.  But Jennie was particularly worried, she's not into socializing, she tends to get shy easily and because of that, she was having hard time meeting new people, and most of the time she was misunderstood as being cold and cocky. 

Blackpink arrived at SBS building, where the meeting will took place, so thier manager was informed that they will be separated, that means they will be performing with somebody else. Apparently SBS, group them and have them think of thier own concept and will present it on stage.  

Jennie entered the room, Her shyness suddenly r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter