VITAMIN C

Clumsy Together

It’s about two weeks they’re busy with their schedules. Eunwoo feels something bad. Suddenly she feels so so tired, like she didn’t want to do their schedules for a few days. She feel so exhausted. This makes her feel down. She asks for anyone not to disturb her because she want go to bed.

She go into Xiyeon’s room or for more accurate, the room of Xiyeon, Roa, Yuha and Kyla. She felt that room was so cozy and quite. It’s because of Roa. She will never let her room mess and dirty, she cleans the room so well. She’s a clean-freak.

Luckily, no one in the room. Xiyeon and Roa are busy reading comics in the tv room. Kyla and Yuha are out buying some snacks and drinks. The room was perfect for aloof.

Xiyeon who’s sensitive, sees something strange with Eunwoo. She open the room slowly. She see Eunwoo lying on her bed with the pillow covering her face.

“Unnie…” Xiyeon called softly and she walked closer.

Eunwoo was shocked and get rid off the pillow from her face. She see Xiyeon walk and sit beside her.

“What?” Eunwoo asked weakly.

“Are you okay, unnie?”

“I’m fine.” Eunwoo back covering her face with pillow. It means that she didn’t want to talk with anyone.

“Hm… You want a juice? I still have some bananas and strawberries.” Xiyeon try to cheer her up.

“...” Eunwoo said nothing.

“It’s gonna be so fresh unnie, trust me!” Xiyeon still try.

Eunwoo rid off the pillow from her face,”Really?”

Xiyeon nodded and show her thumb.

Eunwoo think for a second.

“Okay!”

“Wait a minute! I’ll made it!” Xiyeon run out of the room.

“Thank you ddiddi!”

Xiyeon is a girl who looks like a don’t-wanna-know and careless person but actually she’s a loving and caring person. It’s just that she’s sometimes become so spoiled.

 

15 minutes later.

Xiyeon made a glass of strawberry-banana juice, she hope it can make Eunwoo a bit relax and bring back her into a good mood. She brought it excited to Eunwoo in her room.

“Unnie, This is your ju…” Xiyeon just get into the room, the juice in the glass spilled a bit.

Xiyeon gawk in surprise.

“What’s wrong, ddiddi?” Eunwoo was curious because Xiyeon had suddenly stopped.

“Your juice spilled a bit.” Xiyeon said with regret.

Eunwoo get up quickly and ran up to Xiyeon.

“Why are you so clum…”

“Aaaaa!!” Xiyeon shouted

Eunwoo stumbles and bumps on Xiyeon.

The juice spilled all on Xiyeon. Eunwoo just gaping.

“Unnie!!!!” Xiyeon pretended to cry like a baby.

Eunwoo looks it’s so funny.

“Hahahaha!!” Finally Eunwoo laughed loudly.

“Ddiddi, you always know how to make me laugh!!! Hahahaha!!”

“I’m not jokingly, unnie… It’s accident” Xiyeon put on a pitiful face.

“Hahahaha!! Okay.. sorry, ddiddi!!” Eunwoo touch Xiyeon face.

“Let’s clean up before Roa scoldes us. After that, let’s walking around. I’ll buy you some bananas and strawberries.” Eunwoo added.

“Really?” Xiyeon looks so happy.

Euwnoo nodded.

Xiyeon success bring Eunwoo back to her mood.

Eunwoo feel glad can have a little sister like her. Xiyeon has become her Vitamin C.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this short story ^^ Sorry if it's too simple ^^

 

This story is inspired from :

170830 NCT’s NIGHT NIGHT RADIO [Trans by. TeamLightBeam]

DJ : Without letting me know, this member made me feel touched the most.

Eunwoo choose Xiyeon.

Eunwoo :

“For me, it’s simple the little things in life that makes me feels like that. Even thought there are times when I’m happy, but I can’t be happy 24/24. So when I’m feeling down, Xiyeon would… How do I say this?... She console me. She would bring my mood back up, back to my normal condition. There have been a lot of times like that.

Xiyeon : “I’m a vitamin, right?”

Eunwoo : “Ah Yeah! Just like that.”

Xiyeon : “Vitamin-C means Vitamin Xiyeon”