Cute Possessiveness

Cute Possessiveness

 

-_-_-_- Jihye’s POV -_-_-_-

“No, don’t do that.” I shook my head. “This sentence requires delayed vibrato – don’t rush into it too fast,” I demonstrated again.

“Like this?” Hongki oppa tried singing the part.

“Ne,” I grinned. “Just like that,”

“Now onto the next sentence –“I continued.

“Hyung –“Someone flung the door open and it shocked me as I whirled around to face the intruder, losing my footing at the same time.

“Woah!” The intruder caught me by my waist. I looked up, coming face to face with Jaejin.

“Yah!” Hongki oppa took my hand and pulled me out of Jaejin’s hold, narrowing his eyes at the younger guy.

“What, hyung?” Jaejin blinked cluelessly.

Hongki let out an annoyed sigh and asked, “Nothing. So what did you come here for?”

Jaejin paused for a little while. “Ah… I forgot,” He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

Hongki ‘tsked’ and pushed Jaejin out, muttering, “Come back in when you remember,”

After he closed the door, he turned to me with a frown. “Yah, what were you doing?”

“I just stumbled,” I said as Hongki oppa sat down on the edge of his bed.

“Next time don’t let him touch you like that!” He suddenly pouted.

“Aigoo oppa! He just caught me and prevented me from falling,” I laughed.

“Still…” He took my waist and sat me on his lap, burying his face in my hair. “I don’t feel good when someone else touches you,”

“Oppa, there’s no need for you to worry,” I said softly.

“I’m always afraid someone will steal you away from me,” He buried his face deeper.

“Oppa I thought you were completely confident I wouldn’t fall for someone else?” I asked teasingly.

He just kept silent, pulling my closer. “I just can’t help feeling insecure,” He mumbled.

I softened at how vulnerable he seemed. “Pabo-yah, I promise I’ll love you and only you, okay?” I said reassuringly, using my right hand to weave my fingers through his, which were resting on my stomach.

He tightened his fingers around mine. “You promised,” He reminded me.

I let out a small smile, then said after a while, “Don’t you think you’re making too much of this? All Jaejin did was save me from falling,” I laughed in amusement.

He pulled away and just rested his chin on my shoulder. “I just hate seeing other guys touch you,”

“Pabo oppa, it’s not like I’ll just go falling for every single person who touches me in any way,” I knocked his head lightly with my free hand but he grabbed it as well.

“No matter what, I just want everyone to know you’re mine,” He said possessively.

I moved my head around to kiss his cheek. “And they do, don’t they?” I smiled at him.

He untangled his hand from mine and cradled the back of my head.“They do, they just have to keep their distance,” He smirked and guided my lips to his.

Our lips met for a short while, before Hongki oppa pulled away. “You’re mine,” He whispered into my ear.

The door suddenly opened again and Jaejin burst in. “Hyu…ng… What are you doing?” He glanced between the two of us.

I made a move to stand up but Hongki oppa’s arms tightened around me. “What, I can’t even hug my girlfriend?”

“A-aniyo,” Jaejin shook his head. “But I remembered what I was going to say,” He grinned. “Jonghun hyung receive a text from manager hyung – we got our new track for our next comeback already!” He grinned and jumped around in excitement, hopping out the door and closing it behind him.

Hongki oppa and I laughed at how hyper he was - so unlike his old man image.

“Chukhae!” I wrapped my arms around Hongki oppa’s neck and tugged him close. “You guys will have your next comeback soon!”

“You’re happy for us?” Hongki oppa pouted. “But I won’t be able to see you as often with all the practices,” He said dejectedly.

“Gwaenchana, oppa!” I patted his shoulder. “You can just call me when you miss me,”

“The company will kill me for my phone bills then,” He sighed. “And probably take my phone away as well…”

“Your phone is more important to you than I am?” I asked ‘seriously’.

“Of course not!” He shook his head quickly. “But if I lose my phone I won’t be able to call you when I miss you.”

I grinned. “I was just kidding oppa, no need to be so flustered,” I combed his hair with my fingers. “But you still have to work hard for practices, okay? Your fans will be looking forward to your next comeback,” I warned.

“Alright," He promised grudgingly. "But you have to promise to come see me when I’m free.” He flopped down on the bed and placed me down beside him.

“Okay,” I smiled softly.

He didn’t say anything and just tucked a piece of stray hair behind my ear. Then he opened his mouth, “Once a week, at least.”

“Once a week? I was thinking of twice a month,” I thought about it.

“No need to think. Once a week,” He held out his index finger, his face set in determination.

“Once a week,” I relented.

He kept his index finger and held his pinky out instead. “Pinky promise!” He demanded and I laughed at his childishness.

Hooking my pinky through his outstretched one, I whispered.

“I promise,”

*****************************

Hope you enjoyed! :D Hehe I've been listening to F.T Island just yesterday. ;P I don't really know their personalities well so Jaejin might be a little OOC. Hongki is supposed to be like that - a side he only shows to Jihye. ;D

BAI~ :D