failed confession

Thinking of Yu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still remember that day, when I almost confessed my feelings for u. it was during our 2nd year in HS

 

I looked at you and just froze. I didn't want you to know that so soon. Anyone but you. I quickly snatched my walledt back from Rena and tried to say something to ease the awkward situation.

"HAHA! I can't believe it! You really do have her photo in your purse! Sungyeon was right!"

"Umm!" I looked at you again and you just looked at me confusedly.

"I knew it!" Rena suddenly said, while standing up

 

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Yuha has a crush on..@#@$#" I quickly closed with my hands and made her sit down.

"Who?!" All of them asked again.

"Well?"

"Please don't tell them." I begged desperately.

"Leave her alone." I heard you say calmly. Suddenly, I felt a firm grip on my arm. It was you. Pulling me away from the crowd. From that stupid game of truth or dare.

"Where are we going?" I asked repeatedly but you didn't say a word. I looked at you and saw confusion in your eyes.

I know you're confused because of what you just heard earlier. But, I can't tell you why. Because the possibility that you would ever feel the same way about me. It's just too much.

We stopped near a lake and you let go of my hands slowly. You took a step closer to me and looked at me in the eyes. I looked at you nervously and just kept quiet. Moments later you sighed and walked away. You then sat down by the lake and just gazed into the sky. I joined you and kept the silence between us.

"Yuha?"

"Yeah?" I muttered.

"Has it ever crossed your mind? When we're spending time?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are we just friends? Is there more?"

"More?"

"I mean. Umm. .Oh, don't bother about me. I'm just saying things. Haha! Let's go, Yuha."

I watched you walked away and I felt this sudden urge to pull you back.

"Wait!"

I held your hand and pulled you towards me (but shiit happens) as I tripped on something and fell to the ground, pulling you down with me and you landed on top of me.

 

“Owh!” Both of us yelped in unison.

 

Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap.

Don’t blush Yuha.~She will know.

 

I was practically blushing (like duh) as she laid on top of me with her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter